MattsuHana Reader Poly (songfic)

song: Never Seen Anything "Quite Like You" by The Script

-

A rock hit your window.

How cliché can they even get?! you thought angerily to yourself. They knew you were working on the big Science project you all had due tomorrow, yet they still pulled stunts like this. Of course.

   Reluctantly you opened the just-hit window, glancing out to see the duo of Matsukawa and Hanamaki.

   "How's the homework coming along?" Mattsun yelled up.

   Rolling your eyes you gave a sarcastic answer. "Just great!"

   "Maybe we can help," Makki added.

"Hit me with your best shot," you replied.

"Makki, we weren't gonna sing that, but should we?" Mattsun innocently asked his partner.

"NO!" you commanded from your higher-up position. "Sing whatever you planned on, please."

"We've gotta listen to the lady," Makki noted.

They nodded at one another and Mattsun began to strum the guitar he had held. You gently layed your head on the windowsill, letting yourself melt into the music.

Taking turns singing parts of the song, their voices sounds heavenly. Makki took the first line, Mattsun starting soon after him.

"I think I want you more than want."

"And know I need you more than need."

"I wanna hold you more than hold."

"When you stood in front of me."

"I think you know me more than know."

"And you see me more than see."

"I could die now more than die."

"Every time you look at me."

"Well I've seen you in jeans—"

"—With no makeup on."

"And I've stood there in awe—"

"—As your date for the prom."

"I'm blessed as a man—"

"—To have seen you in white."

For the final part of the chorus however, they sang together.

"But I've never seen anything quite like you tonight."

Holding yourself back from jumping out the window into their arms, you applauded rather loudly.

"So our princess enjoyed that?" Makki questioned.

"Your princess loved it, just like she loves you two!" you chirped, voice high as you expressed your affection.

"Maybe we'll do this more often," Mattsun suggested, slinging the guitar back over his shoulder.

You eagerly nodded your head in agreement, watching them leave.