KageKen One-shot

okay okay i freaking love this ship thank you gay-anime-freak for requesting it

btw it's like Kenma's a 3rd year and Kageyama's a 2nd?? sure. could also be considered college tho, idk.

-

   Kageyama and Kenma had been dating for well over a year now, but such as every other couple, they each had their fair share of doubts. Kageyama mainly worried about whether Kenma was sleeping well, doing his schoolwork, basic things like that. He had no questions about whether or not the blonde loved him.

   Kenma, also had his insecurities though. Despite their weekly dates, the older setter was always doubting Kageyama's love for him. He knew he was just being paranoid, but that didn't change his thoughts in the slightest.

It was time for the duo's Saturday night date, and Kageyama looked suave as ever. Kenma frantically searched for his tie, not wanting to be late in the process of his scavenger. Settling on the first one he found, he rushed out to see Kageyama already waiting patiently on the road outside the blonde's house.

"Thanks again for picking me up," Kenma cheered, attempting to start a conversation.

"Anytime, you know I will whenever I can. Luckily practice ended early so I got a head start on the drive," Kageyama casually replied, focusing most of his attention on the road.

Kenma nodded, suddenly losing the desire of speech. He gazed out the window, admiring the various scenery they passed. The lovely flower garden, full of tiger lilies and daisies, the small but sturdy bird bath, full of blue jays and birds of the sort, the children running around outside, not a care or worry coarsing through them.

When they finally did reach the restaurant, Ishikawa, Kenma looked his lover straight in the eyes, not blinking.

   "Do you love me?" he asked, tears beginning to form in the corners of his eyes. The reason was unknown, but probably a combination of his emotions and lack of blinking.

   Without a word, Kageyama swooped in for a quick, but passionate, kiss. That was all Kenma needed, and he was in euphoria. In shock apparently, Kageyama took Kenma's turn and talked.

   "Did that answer your question?"

   Kenma shook his head, slowly regaining normal thought patterns.

   "N-no... Could you show me again?"

   And that is how the two became an hour late for their dinner reservation.