Tsukishima Headcanons (SFW)

(I mESSED HIM UP IM SO SORRY ILY PLEASE DONT HATE ME)

SFW

•Tsukki is a dessert addict I will bet money on it ((nvm I am broke)) so expect there to always be cookies, ice cream, chocolate cake, etc. in the house

•Expect teasing. And a lot of it. It doesn't matter if you're in a pissy mood, overjoyed, or just plain tired, if he can make fun of you or pick on you in the slightest he will do it.

•Despite his sweets obsession, he is a nightmare in the kitchen. Either you learn/know how to cook or hello take-out menus from every restaurant in town.

•This boy can roller skate like a pro. I don't even know how he does so well but damn. He'll probably drag you to the rink a few times a month, even if you suck at it.

•After a couple months of you falling on your backside repeatedly, he gives in and decides to help you. He gives you lessons and he's a surprisingly good teacher.

•Even though there's always a rude comment waiting for you when you get home, Tsukki will always support you from the sidelines. It's probably not that apparent at first, but he loves you more than he loves himself and he wants to see you succeed. He'll do little things around the house and even run mini errands to help you if you're busy.

•If he feels like it, you will get a long-running line of compliments. But this rarely happens so don't expect it often. His sweet words aren't even that sweet. It's more along the lines of dirty talk honestly.