IwaOi FLUFF

okay okay I had a request by the ever so lovely black_sapphire_ as well and I said I would write fluff so welcome to the apology

-

   "Iwa-chan will love these!" Oikawa exclaimed, skipping around with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. To the people around him, he probably looked similar to a four-year-old, but he wasn't paying attention to them.

   He began humming, smiling and singing to himself, imagining Iwa's reaction to the surprise he was bringing. But once he reached their apartment, there was a note.

   "Oikawa,
           I have a game for you. You have an hour to find me, and if you do I'll take you out for ice cream tonight. Your time starts at 5:00PM.
                                                              Iwaizumi"

   He looked down at his watch. 4:56PM. So he would get a four minute headstart, seems fair enough.

   Where would Iwa hide though? His favorite arcade? The overlook where they first made love? At AobaJohsai?

~

   By 5:49, Oikawa had searched all of the places he could think of, and sat down in defeat. How disappointed Iwa-chan must be in him, unable to locate his own boyfriend. He sighed, and began to head back to their home.

   Then it struck him. Their hideout, on the beach. Of course that's where he would be!

   Sprinting since there were only seven minutes left now, Oikawa expertly maneuvered his way around the rocks and sand, arriving at a small cave just off the public beach area with two minutes to spare. And sure enough, there was Iwaizumi.

   "I found you Iwa-chan!" he yelled in victory, throwing his arms around the other male.

   "That you did, now where should we get ice cream?" Iwa smiled, hugging the brunette back.