Daishou One-shot (sin)

aka, NSFW!
*cough* now you can sin with your newest trash husband even more

-

"Suguru..." you panted, unable to fully catch your breath.

     Daishou had been at this "game" for almost an hour and you were at your breaking point.

     "You have to beg for it~" he mused in response. Such an asshat, a lovely, sexy asshat.

     "You... You fucking asshole..." you managed to get out, despite your, once again, rising arousal.

     "Oh c'mon, (name), you know you love me~" he purred, getting even more of a reaction out of you.

"Hnnnnnnng" you moaned, so close to your orgasm you could already feel it.

"Not so fast~" Daishou chided. "Did I say you could cum?"

You shook your head frantically, begging for permission. The sight of you, a panting mess, for him and him alone seemed to please Daishou ((fukin' sadist)).

"Alright you filthy girl, you can cum," he cooed. You felt the friction that you craved and as your were about to tumble out of your high, he stopped. He. Stopped.

"April Fools," he sang. "Do you really think it's that easy~"

Did he just say... April Fools?! What?!

'Wait,' you thought to yourself. 'What is today...?' And then it hit you. Today was April 1st... meaning it was April Fools Days. That little douche.

"Would you like to try again~?" he finally asked after the sudden look of shock faded from your face.

"May I please..." you begged.

"May you please what~?" he questioned, obviously enjoying himself.

"M-may I please cum?" you choked out.

"And who makes you cum?" he asked.

"Only you do, Suguru, only you," you answered.

Seeming pleased, he increased the friction and you graciously tumbled into your orgasm, moaning out whispers of his name the whole time, which only seemed to increase his enthusiam.

Lying down, panting and tears at the edge of your eyes, you slowly came down from your high.

"So," Daishou said, "how about round two?"

"In your dreams if you think I'll do anything with you after what I just endured!" you spat. But your body betrayed your words, twitching at the proposal at hand.

"So that's a yes~?"

'Damn that snake,' you thought. 'Damn him.'