Vampire AU (AobaJohsai)

Oikawa- He would be as smooth as *insert good comparison here.* He be tempting you all night, getting so close that you tensed up in anticipation, multiple times. Finally realizing his games, you pretend to not care anymore, earning you what you wanted the whole time, his fangs.

Iwaizumi- He would be blunt at first, but slowly he'd get more sweet and sensual. Learning a few things from Oikawa, he'd tease you a bit before finally going in for that sweet bite you both so eagerly wanted. It would be awkward at first, but soon it would turn into a passionate session.

Matsukawa- A man of few words, he would grunt at you, urging you to lay down on the couch. You would be immediately greeted with the presence of Matsukawa above you, his eyes locked on yours. He wouldn't break contact, even as he swoops down for a bite.

Hanamaki- Makki would strategically plan your path of arousal, making sure to hit all of your sensitive spots. Also rarely using his words, the most you would get out of him was a low moan of "more~" after he takes his first bite.

Kyoutani- This hyperactive puppy is all or nothing. You either get full enjoyment or full pain when he needs a meal. Full enjoyment seems to happen more often since he's learned to control himself somewhat, but that doesn't stop him from leaving hickeys and bruises all over your body.