OiYama One-shot

Oikawa hummed to himself carefreely. What a surprise he was preparing! Instead of Tadashi making breakfast like usual, the brunette had gotten up super early (like 8 am same Oikawa) just to make the typical omelette for his lover.

   "Cause it's too cold for you here~" he sang, running to the refrigerator to grab eggs. Immediately after settling down the carton he gathered the spices and herbs that would possibly be thrown in for added taste. Anything for his precious little Yamaguchi.

   "And now let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater~" as he finished up the chorus he slowly turned the stove top on, being careful to check that there was nothing stuck on it. The last time he tried to make food, there had been the small remains of a tea bag which caught fire rather quickly. That was one experience that got the setter banned from the kitchen for a good bit of time.

   But now he was determined to prove himself, not only to Tadashi but to the younger's family, who didn't seem too fond of the brunette.

   "He's going to love it!! And me of course," Oikawa giggled to himself in excitement.

   He seemed to have spoke to soon as Yamaguchi had walked into the kitchen almost directly after.

   "What are you—" but Tadashi stopped. Oikawa was in socks and his boxers, thank goodness his glasses were on too, normally he went completely "blind" in the morning. He hadn't even bothered to throw on some decent clothes.

   Oikawa looked down at himself and gasped. "I forgot!! Sorry my little crow, I'll go put some clothes on~" he said as he strode out of the room, rushing to his room.

   Yamaguchi was left to finish the breakfast by himself. Which was okay because Oikawa would have forgotten to spray the pan and ended up a whiny mess due to his failure. There was a reason Yama went to cooking classes every week~