BoKuro One-shot

it's so short I'm sorry!! I kinda lost motivation after taking a small break from writing it... Anywho, enjoy!

-

   "BRO!" Kuroo called to Bokuto from a few aisles over.
   "WHAT BRO!?" Bokuto yelled back.
   "Look at this coat," the Nekoma captain said as he walked over. Kuroo modeled it, as if he were on a runway.
   "That is one suave coat," Bokuto awed.

   "Let's go on a date!" Bokuto suggested to Kuroo randomly. They had been trying to decide what to do with their Spring Break, and each were firing out the stupidest ideas they could imagine.
   "Bro, no homo," Kuroo replied. Though there was an obvious spark in his eyes when the prospect of a date was mentioned.
   "Of course," Bokuto confirmed. "Just two bros going on a date. A no homo date."

   Now they were at a rundown secondhand shop, trying on everything in sight and calling it a fashion show.
   The employees were entertained, plus there was no one else in the store, so they allowed it. Kuroo was more quiet, but that only made it so he had higher of an emphasis on his modeling. Bokuto, on the other hand, was very vocal about his outfit choices. "Broooo, these boots! And this phedora!" ((a/n: someone draw me Bokuto in a phedora I will love you forever))
   This was the best "no homo" date either had ever experienced.