Mini Kuroo One-shot

inspiration hits at the most random times, I swear! So please excuse the "rushed" feeling this one-shot may give off, I just felt like I had to write it as soon as I thought of it~

-

   "It's 11:11," Kuroo said as he turned to face you.
   "Don't tell me you believe in that," you jeered, no amusement in your voice. All you wanted to do was finish this damn homework.
   "Don't tell me you don't believe in it!" he countered.
   "You have got to be kidding me," you sighed. You had come across a difficult question, one that seemed next to impossible to solve. Kuroo peaked over your shoulder and snickered.
   "Maybe if you make a wish..." he cooed.
   "In your dreams," you snapped. This question was getting on your nerves and it was starting to show. You rarely cracked around your boyfriend, it was like you just couldn't because he made you that happy.
   "Okay," he sighed. "I guess I'll have to use my wish on you..."
   You just shook your head, all of your focus on the task in front of you.
   "You have 3...2....1... Oh, time's up," Kuroo said.
   "Tetsu, you know I love you, but stop," you asserted.
   He cleared his throat. "Wishes take approximately three to five minutes to be granted, depending on the difficul—"
   His words were cut short by your excited exlamation of "I DID IT!"
   "—ty..."
   You hugged Kuroo and burried your face in his jacket, taking in his sweet scent.
   "I told you," he chided. "Believe in the 11:11 wishes!"
   "Whatever."