Kiyoko Drabble

Kiyoko is the girl that keeps you grounded. She is your solid platform to stand on when you're unstable. She is always there to give you encouraging words, even when you are at your worst.

     Her eyes are the color of ice, glaced over the snowy road. Her hair is the color of charcoal, blackened even more by the allure of grilling. Her glasses are the pinkest of pinks, rivaling the hue of a flamingo. Her mole makes her more adorable than she already is.

     The way her smooth, black hair twinkles in the moonlit sky makes you feel all mushy inside. Her sleek, beautiful figure brings butterflies to your stomach. Her elegant, tranquil voice is like a melody of thousands of bells, all ringing in perfect harmony. Her calm expression brings you peace and love, making your heart race.

     And she was all yours.

     "I love you," Kiyoko whispered in your ear, wrapping her arms around you. "I love you so much."

——————————

A/N: Ahhhhh I needed some Haikyuu!! girls in my life so here you have some random, sucky Kiyoko thing I wrote. And...

This may be the last update for a few days since, A) I am sick, B) I have no motivation when I'm sick, I just want to sleep tbh, and C) I have little motivation anyway. Thanks for understanding~!