Foreigner AU (Karasuno First Years)

GENDER NEUTRAL

You're a foreign exchange student (who speaks fluent Japanese), observing the boys' volleyball team at Karasuno

Hinata- He'd be super excited to see you, and he'd eagerly lead you around the school showing you every point of interest. Being sure to introduce you to everyone also.
Romance- After getting close from being together around the school, he'd ask you to come see his games and practices more often, and he'd drop subtle hints without noticing it. This causes you to ask him if he wants you to be his, because you know he's too nervous to ask himself. He awkwardly says yes and starts jumping up and down in joy.

Kageyama- Unlike Hinata, he'd be a little less than excited about showing you around and introducing you to everyone. He's never been the best at making friends and he thinks you'll be no different, so he keeps his distance and keeps the tour to a minimum.
Romance- Once you two began to get really close, he'd begin to spend more time around you, easily skipping extra practice sessions with Hinata. Seeing that he was putting more effort towards you rather than his passion, overjoyed you! After practice one day, he began to walk towards you. You ran up to him and jumped into his arms, catching him off-guard (he luckily still caught you.) You lift yourself up some and peck him on the cheek, whispering in his ear, "Thank you, for everything... And to repay you, I'm all yours."

Tsukishima- Damn Tsukki wouldn't even want to interact with you, much less show you around. So he didn't. He just glanced your way and went back to his world of music and sulking.
Romance- After Yams finally convincing Tsukki to at least talk to you, he begins to grow slightly comfortable around you. However, he refuses to admit that he's falling for you. One day after practice though, he catches you on your way out the door. He pulls you around the back of the building and pushes you against the wall, passionately showing you his feelings.

Yamaguchi- Since Yams is such a gentle and sweet soul, he'd slowly walk you around the campus and explain where everything was. He'd also input a lot of positive opinions about Tsukki during your little tour.
Romance- As you slowly got closer to both Tsukki and Yams, you begin to realize that you adore one of them. Yes, Tsukki was tall and handsome, but your feelings lied with Yamaguchi, Karasuno's pinch server. Admitting this to yourself, you asked him to meet you before practice. "H-hey Yamaguchi," you stammered out. "Oh h-hi ___," he responded back with a voice full of hesitation. This being awkward for both of you, you slowly inch towards him and whisper, "umm... Yamaguchi? I... I think I like you." His ears and face go as red as Nekoma's jackets and he spastically nods his head, as if to say "I like you too ___." You smile and wish him luck at practice, asking him to meet you later for a bite to eat.

Yachi- As Yachi is super anxious, she'd quickly take you around everywhere, and also escape in the blink of an eye. You'd later find her hiding behind Kiyoko, avoiding the random, wild volleyballs soaring across the gymnasium at record speeds.
Romance- Finally making your way into Yachi's tight social bubble, you find yourself in a war. You can't decide if you like her, or if she's just a friend. While debating over this, you come to realize that you do, in fact, more than like her as a friend. Scared to admit this, you avoid her for awhile. As she begins to realize your sudden withdrawl from her, she also begins to seem distant. Everyone notices the changes between you two, and they become concerned. You eventually decide to face your feelings and confess, asking her through text to meet you at lunch near the gym tomorrow. "Yachi... Can I tell you something?" You ask her, keeping your voice steady. "A-actually I, uh... Had something to tell you too..." She trailer off. "Okay, how about at the same time?" You suggest. She nods in agreement and you both take a big breathe. "I THINK I LIKE YOU!" You shout in unison. Both of you a blushing mess, you had come to realize your fear was invalid the whole time. You lead her behind the gym, where you share your first of many kisses.