How Each Couple Tells the Team They're Dating

These are just the main pairings, I can also do rarepairs but please comment the pairing

KageHina- They had already made it so obvious so when they finally were ready to admit it everyone was just like, "Guys, we know."
TsukiYama- Tsukki would totally be like, "Yamaguchi, you tell them." And Yams would be like, "S-sure Tsukki... Whatever you say." And then Yams would go tell MommaSuga and then the parents of the team would let everyone else know.
AsaNoya- Noya would be fine with people knowing as soon as they started dating, so no need to confess it to the team.
DaiSuga- Again, just like KageHina, it's already painfully obvious that they're a thing. So Suga would go to tell everyone, and they'd all go, "Yes, we know. We've also seen the marks on your neck that aren't from practice."
KiyoYachi- Yachi would be a nervous wreck about telling everyone, so Kiyoko would calm her down and give her enough confidence and then they would go tell the team, saying it in unison.
UkaTake- Takeda would be scared to admit that he and Keishin were together because he has his teaching career to worry about too. So Keishin would end up telling the team a̶n̶d̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶ t̶o̶ k̶i̶c̶k̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶ o̶f̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶e̶a̶m̶ i̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ t̶o̶l̶d̶ a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ e̶l̶s̶e̶.
KuroKen- Kenma would be slightly embarrassed, but Kuro wouldn't. So Kuro would end up telling the team about their relationship, but also yelling at them to stay away from Kenma.
YakuLev- Lev is awkward to begin with so he'd accidently just happen to mention that him and Yaku were together one day a̶n̶d̶ Y̶a̶k̶u̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ k̶i̶c̶k̶ h̶i̶m̶ a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶.
IwaOi- Oikawa would be proud to calm Iwa his, letting everyone in sight know, his team obviously being the first.
BokuAka- Akaashi would try to hide it the best he could, but he could just not seem to cover up those hickeys on his neck. So everyone found out on accident.