(Sad-ish) Tsukki One-shot

Waking up, you realized you were in Tsukki's arms. He didn't look worried, but his usual cool, calm, and collected face was lacking... All three traits. He looked down to see you staring back at him. Before you knew it his head was on your shoulder. You could feel his silent tears soaking into your shirt, dampening your skin. "Ts-tsukki... What's wrong? Why are you carrying me? Is everything okay!?" His crying began to come out in silent but heavy sobs, him shaking at every intake of breath, opposed to the previously quiet flow of tears. It was obvious your questions brought back some form of concern in him, causing the change. You patiently waited for him to calm down, petting his hair and whispering sweet little things like, "I love you so much, Kei," and "I mean it, everything is okay." By the time he started to breathe normally again, you couldn't feel your hand and your neck was beginning to cramp. "Kei, I don't mind hugging and you laying on my shoulder, but if I don't move..." And it all came back to you.

-You two were in the park. It was a beautiful and sunny day, the perfect conditions for a delightful walk. Tsukki had bought ice cream and you had said you wanted to visit the playground, for old time's sake. It was the place of your first kiss after all. Finishing your treat, you ran over to the swingset, beckoning Tsukki to come with you. He reluctantly obliged and you began swinging together. "Hey Kei! I bet I can land perfectly if I jump off now!" "Whatever you say... Don't get hurt." Believing in your abilities and wanting to prove yourself to your boyfriend, you jumped from the highest point in your swing. You felt like you were flying, and for a moment, you basically were. Then the ground came. Hard. And you didn't land perfectly... You felt the gravel against your legs as an immediate sharp pain spiked through ankle. You couldn't take the sudden injuries and blacked out from the insane amount of discomfort you were in...-

"Oh my gosh, Kei... No... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have-" He just put a finger to your lips. He slowly shook his head, "No, it's not your fault. I believed in you, I did, but no one could have pulled that off. And what did I do? I just said 'don't hurt yourself' as if I couldn't care less. I-I'm sorry..." At his words, his sincere apology, tears flooded down your cheeks. Sitting on the couch, desperately clinging to each other, you examined your ankle. It was clear you needed to see a doctor right away, but all you needed right now was Tsukishima and his calming embrace.