Suga One-shot

warning that there will either be a lot of updates including Suga, Akaashi, Yaku, Bokuto, and Oikawa, or barely any updates-
I feel really bad for doing this but I'm not feeling the best right now, so I will mostly be focusing my writing on my favorite characters~ sorry again!

-

Suga was twirling your hair in his finger, a usual action that also on occasion meant his mind was elsewhere.

"What's wrong," you asked him, staring into his deep brown eyes.

"Hmmm?" he mused lazily. He continued to play with your hair, his attention who knows where.

"Koushi..." you murmered. It pained you when you couldn't tell what your lover was thinking.
"(Name)..." he mimicked you.

"Okay, not funny," you chided. "I am legitimately concerned for you and how you feel, and you have the audacity to mimic me?"

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I'm sorry (name)."

"Koushi, what is wrong?!" you demanded, but your words were abruptly stopped by the sudden embrace of arms around your torso.

"I love you, and I don't want to give you up. To anyone," he finally admitted.

"Aww, Kou! I love you too, and I promise that I will always be yours," you chimed.

"Pinky promise?" he questioned.

Laughing at the childish act, you stuck your pinky out. The promise was made and you intended to keep it.

Bonus

A year later, the promise you made was still intact. It was so intact that you had officiated it in the most permanent way there was.

The wedding was beautiful. The Best Man was obviously Daichi, and the Maid of Honor was a childhood friend that you had kept in touch with. Yachi and Kiyoko were bridesmaids, as you had easily befriended them in the early years of your relationship with Sugawara. Other attendants included your family, his family (including his many younger siblings), the whole of Karasuno (who weren't already a part of the wedding ceremony), a few previous Nekoma players including Yaku, Kuroo, amd Kenma, some previous Seijoh players including Oikawa and Iwaizumi, and other random players that you both had met throughout your dating years.

Bokuto and Kuroo had volunteered to DJ, and they were pretty good at it. Yaku was the photographer, Kenma the behind the scenes technology manager, and Hinata and Kageyama had double teamed in handing out programs and wedding favors.

It was one of the best nights of your life, and his life. There were pictures all throughout your house, reminding you everyday of the wonderful life you lived with the wonderful man you were married to.