Kageyama One-shot (sin)

progress on the masses-- yes go Ema

anywho this was requested ages ago by kingklowbi and I'm sorry it took so LONG!! But ta-da it's finally here so I hope it's good enough

-

   "Oi, Kageyama!" Hinata called from the far corner of the gym. "I think your girlfriend is here!"

   Madly blushing at the sudden attention on yourself, you shyly waved at the members that remained in the building. You began to escort yourself out, but were quickly stopped by the black-haired setter.

   "No," he said. "You don't have to leave. I was waiting for you just now anyway, let's go."

   With a quick nod to the people in the gym, you quickly fled the scene, led by your love, Kageyama.

   "Do you have some... Or do we have to stop and bu—"

   "I have some," Kageyama cut in. Of course this was an awkward situation for the both of you. It would be your first time, and his too.

You akwardly nodded and went back to squeezing your legs together, as if to preserve any innocence you had left.

"We're here," Kageyama stated. He was as stiff as a board in his movements, but the reason wasn't clear. There were many options, so you stopped trying to decide which it was.

Walking in, the first thing that hit you was the smell. French vanilla wafted through the air, filling every crevice of the house.

"It smells nice," you complimented.

"Thanks," he said calmly.

"So..." you edged.

"The bathroom is there," he pointed to a shadowed room near the corner. "And my room is over here," he said as he walked you toward it.

"Do you want me to—"

"No, you don't have to shower or anything first. I just need you..." he admitted.

You smiled reassuringly, leading him to his room.

   You waited patiently for him to work up courage, not wanting to damage his precious self esteem or momentum. Who knows how long it would take for him to work up the courage to ask you again.

  He finally consulted you on what you would like to do. Of course, you told him it was his decision. If he suggested this in the first place, he should get to choose his enjoyment.

   "C-can you... lick it," he finally choked out.

   You obliged rather quickly, your head now lower than before. Dragging your tongue over the precum that had gathered at the tip already, he shuddered. Taking that as a signal, you began to move faster, mouth testing out the size.

Unable to completely fit it in your mouth, deepthroating was out of the question, sadly. But you would do your best to please the blueberry anyway.

   Your tongue wandered everywhere, trying its best to pleasure your lovely boyfriend. Every moan you earned made you that much more eager.

   "F-fuck (name), I'm gonna cum..." he groaned.

   You decided it was worth a shot, and wrapped your mouth around the member. Bobbing your head quickly, the whimpers from Kageyama grew louder and more frantic. He was close, and you didn't care. So when you finally got your whole mouth around him, he came. In your mouth.

   "OH. MY. GOD." he yelled.

   You smiled cheerily, displaying the dripping liquid coming out of your open mouth. Still unable to piece together a coherent sentence, all that the setter got out was "You it throat swallowed what the fuck." Apparently he wasn't in so much shock that he couldn't piece together one phrase.

   Trying to console his worry, you wiped the remaining stickyness off your face. "Don't worry," you eased. "I'm not going to die. It's completely normal."

   He shook his head in disbelief. "Well don't do it next time unless you warn me first," he decided.

   Intriged at the chance of a "next time" you solemnly agreed. Ohh boy, you could hardly wait.