Suga One-shot

hiiiii it's me (don't you dare do the Adele thing)
anywho, expect a Suga one-shot or headcanons everyday for the next week, finishing with a sinful one-shot on the 19th
because I said so (and if you know why shush your face)

-

"Here! This one suits you so well," Suga complimented, handing you an unstuffed teddy bear.

"Aww I love it!" you exclaimed, meaning your words.

He smiled in a cheesy manner, now handing the limp bear to the employee. She hastily took it, probably wondering why two people who were obviously older than 10 years old were in a build your own bear store. You shrugged her response off and focused your attention back on the pretty boy in front of you.

"Thank you~" you cooed, pecking him on the cheek.

"Anything for my beautiful girl," he flirted, kissing you on the head after.

The employee looked like she wanted to throw up her lunch at the PDA she had to witness, but still handed you the now plump and fluffy pink bear. You held it up next to your face and gave an enormous smile, Suga snapping a picture on his phone as you posed.

"Perfect!"

He wrapped an arm around you, and led you out the entrance.

"So where to now?" he asked.

"Well my bear, who still needs a name, also feels rather naked..." you hinted.

"Well we'll just have to fix both of those problem, won't we?" he said, hints of a giggle in his voice.

You thanked him again, leading the setter to the shop right next door. Strolling around, you had a nice word for each article you saw. Suga didn't seem annoyed by your constand stopping, in fact he appeared to enjoy the extra company. Glancing over at him every so often, he always had a large grin on his face, and you smiled back.

   When you finally decided on an outfit, Suga approved right away. "It's perfectly adorable, just like you!" he said. Your face went into an immediate blush and you mumbled another "thank you."

   Walking out of the store, you attacked the last thing that needed to be done.

   "So now we just need a name," you prompted.

   "I've actually been thinking about that," he admitted.

   "And..."

   "What about Doki? I know it's a little cliché, but y'know... that's how I feel around you. And that bear means a lot to you, and you mean a lot to me, so..."

   "Aww Kou I love it!! Doki it is~"

   So the day ended with you, Suga, and Doki laying in bed and cuddling, warm, comfortable, and full of love for each other.