Tsukki One-shot

i wrote this in my head instead of finishing my history test oopS (rip because i'm already failing)

and it's super short x2 oops

-

"Okay so I need to know the basics of trig... and of course grammar too... and then—"

"Calm down," Tsukki said, patting your head.

You had been going over what you needed to know for over 4 hours now, and it seemed to be getting on the blonde's nerves. Your studying had taken away your attention, leaving him to sit and watch, occasionally bringing food.

"But I need to make sure that I know everything!" you shot back, voice raising sharply at the distraction he posed.

"I'm sure you'll pass just fine," he countered, grabbing your glass of water before it fell over.

"Oh, thanks for catching that."

"I wouldn't have had to if you payed some more attention to your surroundings," he noted. The sarcasm in Tsukki's voice was overwhelming, and you stopped.

   "I'm just worried. These tests could decide my future, and I don't really want to fail..."

   He pulled you into a warm embrace, blushing intensely at the sudden intimate situation he had gotten himself into. You quietly let your worries float away in the warmth of the hug.

   "So," he mumbled into your hair, "are you better now?"

   You nodded your head, movement held back slightly by the position you two were in.

   Letting go, he took the glasses off of his face, placing them on yours.

   "Now you're super smart," he laughed. "Everyone is smarter with glasses, so you'll ace it now."