Oikawa One-shot (pt. 2/2)

literally so overdue gosh I'm sorry ('o`;
but ahhh I hope it's good enough !!
and I've accidently republished this maybe 3 times today so I'm sorryyy it just wasn't working (I blame Wattpad tbh)

-

   "(Name)-chan ~"

   "Hmm?"

   "Come hereeee."

   You stumbled over to your boyfriend of two months. Ever since he had found you at the carnival, Oikawa wouldn't leave your side. He said he "didn't want to see you hurt again," and you honestly didn't want to get hurt again. So you accepted his confession.

Sitting on his lap, he wrapped an arm around your figure, using the other hand to brush your hair flat.

"I know we had a date planned for tonight but y'know with me being captain and all I have to make the executive decisions for practice and things so..."

"You already had a practice scheduled for today, but you didn't want to say no to me, right?" You had his excuses figured out already.

Removing the hand from your hair, he pat his own head.

"Yeah... Jeez, you know me too well," he tried to laugh.

"I would assume so, after dating for the past few months."

"Is it okay though, I mean I can cancel practice, or just miss one," he offered. "Iwa-chan wouldn't mind."

But the thing was Iwaizumi would mind, Oikawa just didn't want to disappoint you, again. He had done this little skit at least four times before.

"No," you promised. "It's okay, I'll be okay."

"Really?! Thanks (Name)-chan! Love you~!"

"No problem," you replied, already formulating a plan in your head.

~

Oikawa arrived at practice right on time, just as usual.

"Didn't you have a date tonight?" Makki and Mattsun asked in unison.

"I did, but (Name)-chan is very understanding, and said it was okay for me to come!" Oikawa praised.

"She's gonna drop you like the last one did..." they both muttered, just quiet enough that only Iwaizumi heard.

"They're right you know," Iwa commented, directing his attention to his best friend.

"But she said it was okay!" Oikawa protested.

"Women never say what they me—" but Iwa was cut off by the loud opening of the gym doors.

"(Name)-chan! What are you doing here?" Oikawa asked, walking over to you.

"Well if you're always so enthralled by volleyball, I figured I should support you in any way I could..." you started.

"Awww (Name)-chan!!"

"So I poked around and got the position as manager!" you finished.

Makki and Mattsun stared in disbelief, while Oikawa was admiring your commitment to him and his passions.

"Okay," Iwa said. "Now that that's out of the way, get back to practice Trashykawa."

"Iwa-chan, so mean!"

"You heard him Tooru," you chastised. "Go play your heart out."

Oikawa ran back onto the court, full of spirit from your motivation.

Oh boy, you thought, This is going to be fun.