KuroKen One-shot

this was totally un-planned so if it's bad I'm sorry!! I was just going by the little thing I had come up with earlier today~

-

Kenma was lying on the couch, playing the last game he bought, enjoying himself.
Kuroo was out making a mess in the kitchen, wondering now nothing had caught on fire yet, but also enjoying himself.
It was a typical day in their shared house, and it appeared it would stay like that. Until Kuroo decided to change things up.
"Hey, Kenma!"
"Whaaaat..."
"C'mere!"
"Nooo...."
"Yesss."
"Whatever."
Kenma sluggishly walked out to the kitchen, leaving the comfort of his sinkhole in the couch. He was eagerly greeted by an over-enthusiastic Kuroo, waving some sort of spoon around, splattering what appeared to be pancake mix all over the floor.
"Kuroo, look what you did," Kenma plainly said.
"We can deal with that later!" Kuroo practically yelled. "Right now you're going to help me make dinner."
"I didn't agree to this," Kenma deadpanned.
"Well you never disagreed to it either," Kuroo countered, throwing an apron at the smaller boy.
"You know I really don't like you," the blonde murmered, slipping his apron on.
"I know," Kuroo calmly replied. "You love me!"
That little snark comment from Kuroo threw Kenma over the edge. He eased a smile and joined his taller boyfriend at the counter, prepared to make whatever the captain had come up with.