Kiyoko One-shot

The storm outside was fierce, knocking down trees, slicking the roads with a thick cover or rain, and even cutting out your cellular signal for a few moments just earlier.

Cuddling closer to Kiyoko, you burried your head in her shoulder, trying to block out the noise of thunder and the flashes of lightening. After all, the storm was overwhelmingly terrifying with it's unpredictability. There was even the threat of a tornado, though it wasn't very likely.

   "Sweet (Name), it'll be okay," Kiyoko soothed, covering the rest of your body with a warm, fuzzy blanket. You nodded, trying to not let her see the remaining fear in your eyes.

   "Here," she said, pushing you to the side and off of her lap, "Let me go get some things..."

   You reluctantly let her leave, curling up into a tight ball as to "protect" yourself while she was gone. Suddenly there was a loud crash though, and you jumped, scared to know what had happened.

   Shimizu came running back, carrying two steaming mugs in her hands, with a massive amount of whipped cream on top.

   "Hot chocolate!" you exclaimed, your voice in an excited whisper.

"Mmhmm," she replied, easing herself back onto the couch. She calmly handed you one of the cups, warning you that it was still hot.

You smiled, and leaned back against her. Picking up the TV remote, you asked her if she wanted to watch anything.

"It's your choice, I'm not the one who needs comforting right now," she teased you, pecking your nose immediately after her remark.

   Finally deciding on one titled 50 First Dates (it's a really good movie), you took a few sips of the warm beverage in your hands.

   "Look at me," Kiyoko commanded, turning your head to face hers.

   Upon the face to face confrontation, she dabbed your face with a bit of whipped cream, putting in on the tip of your nose.

   "Now you're even sweeter," she whispered, before proceeding to lick the cream off and kiss you after, the dessert never leaving her mouth.

-

wow okay this was already half written but then y'know writers block and all
but then le friend
and storm
and I was bored
so I finished it (o'ωo)