Tendou One-shot

I swear I'm working on my requests!! There's 3 right now and then after those are done maybe I'll open up for more... But for now enjoy my inability to control my desires

-

   "Tendou!" you had called him one evening.
   "(Name)!" he mocked you, issuing the same level of enthusiasm as you had used.
   "Tendou I swear—" but you were cut off mid thought.
   "Whatcha need, babe?" he asked.
   "Okay," you began. "I really, really wanna know what's so good about 'Netflix and chill' so can you come over tonight??"
   There was silence on the other side of the line.
   "D-did I say something weird??" you quickly stuttered.
   "No, babe. I'll be over," and with that, he ended the call. Little did you know he was already busy prepping for 'Netflix and chill' as soon as he hung up.
   Thirty minutes later, he was knocking on your door. Thank goodness your parents were on an extended business trip, they weren't very fond of your boyfriend.
   "Okay, okay!" you yelled toward the closed door. "I'm coming!"
   Opening the door, you were greeted by the smug face of Tendou. It was odd, his facial expression was normally different or out of the ordinary, but today it was especially mischievous.
   He sauntered through the door, obviously struggling to keep his composure. "Ready?"
   "Uhh sure...?" You answered, voice raising slightly at the end of your response.
   Ushering him in, you grabbed two cups and a bag of popcorn. "Food?"
   "Why not get a little adventurous~?" he said.
   Okay, you were used to Tendou being full of himself and all but this was completely different from normal.
   "What's up with you?" you finally gave in to your curiosity.
   "I just never thought you would suggest we do this," he calmly replied.
   "But all we're doing is watching a movie..." you said.
   Tendou's face immediately burst into tears from laughter.
   "I should have known you didn't know what you were talking about!" he giggled. "Your innocence has prevailed again!"
   Confusion edging onto your face, you shook your head in disbelief.
   "Why would someone call it 'Netflix and chill' if you're not going to watch Netflix?" you muttered to yourself.
   "Well it's not like you don't watch anything, you just get... distracted," he explained. "You see (name), what you asked me to do? You asked me if I wanted to come over so we could do it."
   Shock rushed over you. You were absolutely embarrassed and wanted to go crawl in the nearest hole available. Tears even started to pool at the edges of your eyes. 'How could I have been so ignorant?!' you thought to yourself.
   "Babe," Tendou soothed. "It's alright. We can just watch a movie and eat that popcorn you suggested."
   You smiled at his attempt of easing your embarrassment. Picking the popcorn that you had previously dropped, you walked over to the microwave and started to pop it.
   "Okay," you laughed. "We'll watch a movie."
   "Mmmk," Tendou ruffled your hair.
   "But maybe we can actually try out the 'Netflix and chill' after~" you winked.
   Tendou could barely sit through the movie, much less keep his ever-growing excitement hidden. You laughed at his attempts and focused back on the movie playing, also eager for it to end.