Wade to Peter

"Hey! I can't get to the phone right now, but if you leave a message, I'll- Nn, Wade, get off, I'm making a voicemail message. Leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as I can. Oh, this is Peter Parker. Have a nice day!"

BEEP

"Hey, uh, it's me again. This is the- Tenth message I've left you? I think? I haven't really been counting. But nobody knows where you are and I'm starting to get worried. Cos you always answer your phone. But I'm- Natasha's probably with you, right? So you're probably fine. Right? You're fine? You- You gotta be fine, Peter. Anyways. Come back to the house soon, we're all- Well, Foggy and Matt left, and Foggy left you some candy, which I ate. Sorry. And Loki was awake, but he's been having a bunch of seizures and now Bruce is pretty sure he's passed out again. He may be in a coma. I thought he was dead, but he's still breathing, so he's not. Dead. And Clint keeps making faces at Sam and Sam is past embarrassed and now he's just mad. And also Bucky is doing something. I don't know what he's doing. Drawing? He's got paper. Uh. Anyways. I miss you and I know your voicemail is gonna cut me off soon but if you could just please call me, I love y-"

BEEP