Third Floor

For some reason, Natasha insisted on them having the intervention on the third floor (the one with the bay window wall that Tony broke open using Loki's head).
She had to wrestle Loki to get him up there, but she won, and honestly, he wasn't going to argue with her. Everyone else was, as expected, already in their places. They didn't want her wrath either.
Bruce and Clint towed a very confused and slightly terrified Bucky up to the room of people who he thought wanted him dead and, naturally, he panicked.
"I don't- Look- Is Stark here? Is he gonna kill me? Is this like a group murder or something?" Bucky said quickly. Bruce smiled and pointed at a chair.
"Just sit, son,"
Bucky warily sat down and eyed Natasha. She was doing her creepy figer tap thing that made her look like an evil villain.
"We want to talk to you about Steve," she said slowly. "And also about you're initiation into the tower,"
"Okay," he replied unsurely.
"If you don't start acting cool around Steve, i'll fly a plane up your ass," May said disconcernedly. Marie nodded cheerfully next to her.
"And you can't keep being a recluse, man, you're bringing everybody down," Sam added. "Stark's allowed to do that cos he has his weird deal an he owns the tower. But you're just makin' us feel bad,"
"Uh-"
"You have to be more friendly," Loki clarified. "And not act like such a timid mouse,"
"I'm not a-"
"You keep hiding from Steve, and you'll be a dead mouse," Phil interrupted.
"Is that all?" He asked after a minute. "Be friends with Steve and hang out with you guys?"
"Yes. That, and grovel at Stark's feet. And buy me chocolate," May deadpanned.
"If you don't, i'll tell Peter to have Wade chop you up," Marie added.
"This is the weirdest intervention i've ever been to," Bucky stated.
"Well. We're not your average friends. See, some of us can take care of ourselves," Natasha gestured to herself, Bruce, May, Phil, Sam and Loki. "And there are some who need constant attention," she gestured to Thor and Marie. "And then there's Stark. He thinks he's self dependent, but he's SO self dependent that he over depends on people when they come around. And there's Steve, who needs you to be his old buddy, and Tony is depending on Steve,"
"We all have a special interest in the welfare of our genius, billionaire, so called playboy and philanthropist," Bruce said.
"So fix yourself..." May started.
"...Or be fixed," Marie finished.
Suffice it to say, Bucky was effectively terrified. Or, well, not terrified, but slightly amused and weirded out. Natasha had May and Thor escort him out while the rest of them discussed tactics.
"If Bucky is nice to Steve, Tony might get defensive," Marie said plainly.
"But then Steve would notice and tell him he had nothing to worry about," Coulson interjected.
"Tony would worry anyways," Nat sighed. "They just need to be together already, then this gets so much easier,"
"I think we should regroup later because Stark's home," Sam suggested, pointing out the window. Sure enough, there was his mustang pulling though the crazy security gates.
"Yes. Meeting adjourned, you're all dismissed," Nat said with a flick of her wrist. The room cleared, save for Clint.
"What is it?" She asked, making sure he was looking at her. He swallowed and looked down, then back up because he didn't want to miss anything she said.
"I can't hear,"
"I know,"
"I can still do things,"
"I know,"
"Then why do you have Bruce helping me down stairs? I can walk fine,"
"I didn't tell him to do that. He does it on his own,"
"Because you suggested it,"
"I don't want you killing yourself because you didn't hear someone behind you,"
"Nobody's gonna-" He sighed. "I can take care of myself,"
"I know,"
I know you know, Nat, you think i'm bulletproof whether or not I can hear but you still told someone to babysit me and you grouped me with freaking Marissa Hill and Thor, and you don't even realize you're doing it, which is why I hate being deaf because when everyone remembers I can't do shit by myself and it's too fucking quiet and I have to listen to my brain which is bullshit-
Nat poked him. He had looked away.
'You okay?' she signed. He nodded.
"I don't like not hearing you threaten people. That's, like, the best part of my day,"
She smiled and threw an arm around him, leading him out of the room. Not mentioning she had said something when he looked away because it didn't seem important.

**im tired and i feel ick so someone tell me a story and u get mega brownie points. pls story timmmmeee ily prima**