The One Where More Drama Is Created

"Uh, Bruce?" Clint asked, looking up from his phone. He had been sitting on a counter in Bruce's lab for a while now, practically unacknowledged the whole time, as Bruce ran experiments on God knows what. He was only a foot away from Clint, but it was like the archer was invisible.

"Hmm?" Bruce grunted without looking up.

"Wade's worried about Peter even though he's safe. He just worries. Wants some advice."

"Don't worry."

"Yeah. Good one," Clint rolled his eyes and hopped off the counter, about to walk out of the lab.

"I don't."

That made Clint stop and turn back, his face twisted.

"You don't what?"

"Worry when you're safe."

"How would you know, you don't even know I'm here."

"Obviously I know you're here or I wouldn't be responding to you."

"Yeah. Obviously."

"Are you upset?"

"You haven't fucking looked at me once in the past three hours, but no, I'm not upset, because at least you're responding to me. Thank God you're acknowledging my existence! For once!"

"You're being dramatic. Are you talking to Wade?"

"Yeah. I was. But now he's talking things out with Peter. Which is what boyfriends do. Which I guess we aren't, clearly. It's cool. I know what I signed up for," he stormed out of the lab and let the door slam behind him. Bruce looked up to speak, but Clint was already gone. He sighed.

"FRIDAY, is there any chance that Natasha can fix this for me?"

"Natasha Romanov is currently twenty minutes away. Would you like to call her?"

"No. I shouldn't."

"What do you require to be repaired?"

"It's a relationship thing. I don't think Tony made you to do this stuff."

"No, he made me to replace JARVIS."

"When you put it like that, it sounds mean. Oh, no. Are we mean to you? I know you're an AI, but we try to be nice. We just miss JARVIS."

"Would you like me to ask Mister Barton to return?"

"No, no, he's mad. At me. For something I don't even understand. But thanks."

Bruce was met with silence. He went back to work. Meanwhile, Clint had stormed downstairs to rant at Sam and/or Bucky and/or Steve, and since the three of them happened to be in the kitchen, that's where he went.

"Bruce is being an ass," he spat, leaning against a cabinet sharply. "A fucking ass."

"What'd he do?" Sam asked, holding out a box of pizza. Clint grabbed a slice.

"He never- He's just-"

"Is it a Natasha problem?" Bucky said sympathetically. Clint nodded. "Most things are."

"Speaking of Natasha," Steve coughed. "I'm sorry," he said, staring at Bucky.

"I know you're just trying to help," Bucky muttered. "But don't."

"Yeah."

"Is Peter okay?" Sam asked Clint, unsure of what the other two were talking about. Clint nodded.

"He's safe and sound, and with his loving boyfriend, who pays attention to him and cares when he's not around."

Bucky, Sam, and Steve exchanged facial expressions for a minute.