3

Chapter 03

The more the system's guilty conscience is in his ears, the expression on his face is very calm.

"It doesn't matter, although the situation is not very good, at least the royal family is still orthodox now."

"...But, this is not ancient, and there is no idea of ​​the supremacy of imperial power." The system was afraid that he would think too lightly, and couldn't help reminding him, "Not only are the aristocratic families eyeing them, even the polls show that after the death of the crown prince, except for the most At the beginning of the grief period, the support rate of the royal family was relatively high, and then it went down all the way, and most people worried that in the face of the insect wave, a royal family without a strong sentinel would not be enough to take on the heavy responsibility."

Bai Yue chuckled lightly: "Yes, imperial power is not supreme, but sentinels are supreme."

He said it sarcastically.

As a person from a world where the basic spiritual strength of the whole people is the same and the development direction is uncertain, he really can't understand that 10% of the people are at the top, and the vast majority of the remaining people are destined to be excluded from leadership and important positions. outside world.

After being silent for a while, after absorbing the news from the system and the memory of the original owner, Bai Yue saw that it was too early, walked out of the bedroom, and went to the emperor's palace.

"Father."

After being allowed to enter, Bai Yue held a teacup in one hand, pushed open the somewhat heavy gold-carved door with the other, and stepped into it.

It was already evening, but the lights were not turned on in the room, and the light was dim. The emperor was standing by the window, half of his face was darkened by the blood-red afterglow outside the window.

Bai Yue glanced at his eyebrows, and saw the deep lines on the end of the eyes of this man who was less than 200 years old-he was still standing on the tip of the tail of the prime of life-and the heavy exhaustion that could not be concealed.

The pain of losing his son and the turbulent situation made the once brave sentinel look old.

I don't know if it was the emotion left by the original owner. Seeing his appearance, Bai Yue only felt that his heart was heavy, as if a lead ball was falling.

The young man walked over with the tea cup in his hand, and stopped three steps away from the emperor: "Father...Dad, drink some soothing tea. You haven't slept much in the past two days."

The emperor came back to his senses and turned his head to look at him with a bit of tiredness in his eyes: "Put it on the table, I'll drink it later."

"Dad." The boy gritted his teeth and seemed to be avoiding something, but in the end he rushed out, "It's been three months! You can't take care of your body like this anymore!"

The emperor was silent and did not speak.

Bai Yue glared back at him timidly, his fists clenched tightly on both sides of his body, but his voice became hoarse: "I don't have a brother anymore... My mother left early.... I only have you. "

In the end, it was too dumb.

The emperor's vicissitudes of life finally showed a trace of waves, and quickly stopped: "Go to sleep."

"I won't go to sleep if you don't sleep."

The young man stood stubbornly beside him, his body straight, like a tall and straight young poplar. The emperor was a little stunned. Before he knew it, his favorite little son had grown so big.