104

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 104

Province D is not on the earthquake zone, it is very strange to have an earthquake, especially an astonishing magnitude 7.2 earthquake, the casualties are heavy, and the economic loss is even more immeasurable. The energy response of the spiritual power monitor is obvious, which means that this is not an ordinary natural disaster, but an event related to the metaphysical world.

Song Chengtian notified some well-known and powerful metaphysicians from various major forces.

If this level of disaster was created by people in the metaphysics world, the strength would probably be astonishing, and the plan must not be small, and it is a force to be able to unite a force.

Thinking of this, Song Chengtian sighed heavily. If it wasn't for his master's selfishness to hurt both sides, if that real Yue is still there, he must have a lot more confidence.

After receiving the news, more than a hundred people from the metaphysics world rushed to the city where the epicenter of Province D was located, and gathered in the government department's conference hall.

This is a rare meeting between the metaphysics community and ordinary people. After all, the disaster relief process must involve metaphysics, which cannot be hidden from ordinary people. So a group of people from the Earthquake Bureau and Disaster Relief Office listened to the introduction of the main direction of the meeting and the participants from the supernatural event management department. Son? So, those people sitting inside can draw symbols with swords?

The metaphysic circles present at the meeting included more than a dozen Nascent Souls, more than fifty Golden Elixirs, and the rest were cultivators who lacked strength but had strengths, such as talismans and formations.

Luo Baiyue sat very far back, next to Mu Shichen. He glanced briefly, then narrowed his eyes. He didn't expect to see people here who shouldn't be here: Chu Ningyuan, Mu Shifei.

The two were chatting and laughing with a man in a Taoist robe. They looked ruddy and in excellent condition.

Luo Baiyue probed over with his spiritual sense and sensed that both of them were both at the Foundation Establishment level.

- It shouldn't be.

Mu Shifei has three spiritual roots, and his character is even more insufficient. He wants to build a foundation for at least several years. Chu Ning was seriously injured, and it took several months to recover. How could she cultivate to this level all of a sudden?

This is the protagonist's halo?

Perhaps it was because Luo Baiyue had been staring at Luo Baiyue for too long, Chu Ningyuan suddenly turned her head, met Luo Baiyue's gaze, and suddenly raised a very bright smile in a daze, with a bright and smug taste, as if to say: Even if you destroy me So what about cultivation, isn't it stronger than you now?

Luo Baiyue didn't even move his eyebrows.

He was indeed surprised, but what surprised him was the strange speed of the couple's cultivation, but if he saw it, he really didn't.

On the rostrum of the meeting, Song Chengtian took a bunch of charts to explain, probably the magnitude of the earthquake, the depth of the epicenter, the velocity of the seismic wave, the geographical population environment of the epicenter, etc., and then said with a serious expression that there is evidence to prove that this is not a natural disaster, but a natural disaster. A man-made disaster in the metaphysical world.