62

Chapter 62

Senior year of high school went by really fast.

In the days that followed, time passed like a flowing water, and Guan Baiyue's main effort was on studying and practicing the piano. It may be due to the memory of the original body, he really fell in love with the piano, and every day he touches the piano, he enjoys playing it.

The Guan family thought that this child must have received an olive branch from Veganova and went to Hannover to study music at the university. In the winter vacation of the third year of high school, because Huo Shichen was going to participate in an international youth information technology competition in country A, Bai Yue wanted to accompany him. , go all the way, and participate in something.

People quietly signed up for the International Physics Competition for High School Students. When the news of Huo Shichen winning the first place in the International Youth Information Technology Competition was broadcast on the news, he also won the gold medal after overcoming all obstacles.

Now the family and school teachers and classmates are all stunned.

--Knowing that Huo Shichen is amazing, and knowing that Guan Bai is more powerful, now many grades are the first and the second, but, this is a global information/physics competition!

Is this what you can get in the first grade of the third year of high school?

"Damn, Bai Yue, your animal! If you agreed to be the second-generation ancestor together, how did you become a 'other's child'? Did you know that when your gold award came out, my dad who knew how to earn money gave it to him last night. I made a two-hour transoceanic phone call!"

Qin Yishao was so depressed.

"Who told you?" Huo Shichen hugged his boyfriend in his arms happily, and was happier than he himself took the first place, "My Ayue is so good, I refuse to accept it and hold back!

" Gotta, put your hand down, put it down, my eyes hurt." Qin Yishao deliberately covered his eyes, showing an expression of eating dog food, "Not only him, but also you! The better you are, the better you will be in a high school competition, you What are the animals participating in? The International Youth Information Technology Competition, right? Anyone under the age of 25 can participate in your tm and you are the first! The two of you have become public enemies in the circle, a pair of animals, study hard every day and work hard, this is to kill us all No ambition."

"Yeah, talking about it now, it's said that among us, the two of you are the most promising." Li Shuze couldn't help but help his forehead. His mother has a good relationship with Guan Baiyue's mother. At first, after knowing Guan Baiyue's amazing results, he didn't say anything about him. Later, when Huo Shichen's award came out, he still didn't say anything. He just sighed when he saw him, and sighed when he saw him.

Originally, Li Shuze had always thought that he would be fine with dozens of exams, and he would also go to university to study a major that matched his family's industry, and then came out to run the family business conscientiously. As a result, Shengsheng was forced to study hard by the results of the two friends who were scared to death to please his mother.

In the end, Guan Baiyue's expression was innocent: "I just thought it was very fun. Anyway, I went to country A to accompany the hour, so I signed up for the test. I didn't think about it. My ideal is to become a pianist. You know."

Gold awards or something... That's all hobby, right? If he has spare time for music, wouldn't it be good for him to study physical chemistry?

--These words really made Li Shuze and the others vomit blood.