147. Extra Story 1 (8)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 147 Extra Story

Saturday.

The store is busy and closed at night.

The sign was hung up, and many diners wailed for a while.

After a few days, they felt that they couldn't live without Ke's food. The taste is so delicious, it is so beautiful that it reaches people's hearts, and it feels empty when you leave it.

In the evening, together with six investors who were free, we arrived at Ke's Restaurant.

The door was closed, Shi Shi knew the door and took out the key to go in. Ke Ma, who was at the front desk, looked up and smiled: "It's Shi Chen. Are you here with your friends? Sit inside."

Shi Chen and the others said hello to Mama Ke, and then went in to find a place to sit. The decoration of Ke's restaurant is ordinary, even a little "unobtrusive" to these few people, and there is nothing to talk about, so they all talked about Bai Yue's craftsmanship.

The rich second generation who is keen on eating was very excited, and mentioned how many good things there are on the Weibo of Ke's Restaurant, and wondered how many of them he could eat.

"Ah Yue will weigh the recipe right, and you won't be disappointed anyway." Shi Chen had great confidence in Bai Yue's craftsmanship.

A few people chatted for a while, this small box - Ke's restaurant originally didn't have boxes, but it was built with a temporary baffle when it became popular recently, but it's hard to get a box, and if you want it, you have to ask someone to come in line early --The door was knocked twice suddenly, and then opened.

The waiter came in with a tray.

A total of six cold dishes were served together, placed equidistantly around the round table, red and green at a glance, bright in color.

Several people stopped talking and looked at it with great interest.

The waiter reported the name of the dish and said: "Garlic paste white meat, cold bean sprouts, lotus white rolls, pepper chicken shreds, sesame jellyfish, secret hairtail fish."

The six dishes are placed neatly up, and the presentation alone is eye-catching. For example, the white meat with garlic paste is neatly rolled into cute little rolls. The white meat slices are arranged in a pattern, and the tender green onions are decorated around. In the middle of the meat rolls, there is a layer of minced garlic and chili peppers that are thinly piled up to form a water-red "tied". Belt", the collision of colors makes people appetite. But with the chopsticks, when the piece of meat stretches out, it is even more amazing-the piece of meat is as thin as a cicada's wing, and when you look at the light, the fat part is transparent, shiny and lovely, fat and thin, and the skin and flesh are connected. When you put it in your mouth, you can feel the spicy and delicious air lingering around your lips and teeth, until you chew it slowly and swallow it into your stomach, it seems that there is still a sliver of deliciousness.

,

Looking at the past one by one, the arrangement of the six cold dishes is extremely unique, but if you look closely at the ingredients and methods, you will find that they are unique, but the cold bean sprouts are just shredded and placed on the plate. The juice is dripping on it, it is fresh and tender, but it is not unusual.

Someone deliberately pointed at Xiang Shi and smiled: "Your boyfriend is such a great chef, why did he serve us a plate of mixed bean sprouts? That's not acceptable. If you want to eat, eat it with your special skills!"