95

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 95

Luo Baiyue didn't know how many people he had asked to find out the origin. He was sitting in the small garden of Xu's family right now, with his elder sister Luo Baixue next to him and Xu Sui opposite.

"This time, I really want to thank Master Bai." Xu Sui pulled his rosy lips and smiled: "This time, the Xu family owes you a favor."

The favor of the Xu family.

The power of this implicit promise was so great that even Luo Baixue couldn't help taking a breath. But Luo Baiyue just smiled and nodded, and asked, "President Xu, how is it these days?"

"The body is fine, but psychologically..." Xu Suiyin went away and did not continue, some thin fingers fiddled with the teacup on the table, "My uncle, we used some tricks to find out. His company is not doing well. , The loan failed this time, and there is almost no way to maintain it. And my father, how should I put it, the two are twin brothers, but since childhood, my father has better academic performance than him, has a smoother job, and a happier marriage than him... ..."

Xu Sui shook his head with a wry smile.

"When he yelled and said 'why should I live in his shadow', I felt really strange. It's almost unimaginable that this is the person who often calls my family to ask about my health, saying that the twins are the best in the world. The closest relationship has a bond that science can't explain..."

The Luo Baiyue siblings listened to her confide quietly. After a while, the eldest lady put away the hesitation on her face, and also put away those chaotic thoughts, and looked at Luo Baiyue: "Thanks to Master Bai's action, otherwise this poisonous snake will deceive us for a long time. Now I Father's body is gradually recovering, but I still have one unfeeling request to ask Master Bai."

"you say."

"Although my uncle has these ideas, he has never been in contact with metaphysics before. It is impossible for him to do such insidious tricks as a mother-child puppet. We asked him how he learned it, and he didn't talk about it. What do I say? I can't let it go, I always feel that there are hidden dangers in the dark. I don't know if I can ask Master Bai to spend more time thinking about it?"

Luo Baiyue tapped his finger on the table: "Miss Xu should have also checked your uncle, and you should have found out that there are no other arrangements made by people from the metaphysics world. There is no sign of anything related to other people in the furnishings of his house. If there is really someone behind him, he must be a person who is very good at hiding and very cautious. It is very likely that he is just a strategist, and he has never even touched his hand. Based on the current traces It's almost impossible for me to find each other."

"I know it's not easy, but these tricks are hard to guard against, it's too worrying. I am also from the Xu family this time, if you have any requests, please feel free to ask, just please help us." The beautiful woman Lower your posture and be sincere, making people unable to bear to refuse.

Luo Baiyue didn't have any thoughts of sympathy, but he himself was very interested in the people behind this matter, and it would be better if someone was willing to pay and work for him to investigate. So he nodded and agreed.

The siblings bid farewell to Xu Sui, and Luo Baixue was about to take his younger brother back to Luo's house, but the latter waved his hand: "Sister, go back, I have something to do when I go out."

Luo Baixue raised her eyebrows: "In the past few days, you have been missing every night. Why, is there something wrong?"

Luo Bai touched his nose more and recognized it: "There is a very interested person..."