30

Chapter 30

When Ludwig clenched his teeth and woke up, there were still waves of soreness and nausea in his body.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and saw the lush tree above his head, as well as the blue sky between the branches and leaves, and it took a moment for his chaotic brain to remember what happened before.

"Collins!"

Ludwig sat up suddenly, dizzy because of the speed. But he didn't care about the discomfort, and looked around nervously-

One, two, three, four... Twelve.

Including the three who had already been sacrificed, a total of twelve knights were all lying or lying on the ground.

However, there is a figure who should be together not among them.

Ludwig panicked.

"Collins? Collins!"

As he stood up and shouted loudly, he asked Jinjiang System anxiously in his mind, "Where's Collins? Where is he?"

"Don't worry, host." The system reassured him, "His signs of life have not disappeared, and I can feel it is nearby."

Ludwig heaved a sigh of relief and followed the system's induction to find him, but he didn't see anyone: "There's nothing here...is there?" He was talking, but he felt something hooking his ankle. .

Ludwig looked down and met a pair of big round eyes.

is a small animal.

It has a body covered in red scales, a slender neck, a streamlined body, a long tail, powerful limbs, and a pair of small wings on its back.

It turned out to be a dragon.

It looks like a typical Western dragon, but it is very small, only with long arms, and it does not have the appearance of the mighty and huge dragon in the bard's singing.

Cute is quite cute, but Ludwig was in a hurry to find Collins, and didn't have the heart to appreciate this cute thing, so he gently kicked it away and continued to question the system in his heart.

However, the dragon's tail was entangled again and again.

"...Host, according to monitoring, this one on your ankle, the soul fluctuation matches the 'hour' item in the record."

Ludwig froze.

He slowly lowered his head and met a pair of big watery cobalt blue eyes.

--I don't know why, but I always feel that these eyes are full of grievances.

What's the situation?

"Host, according to monitoring, Shi Chen... or Collins, with the help of the magic potion you provided before, the bloodline has been purified. He just forcibly used the keel to perform large-scale space magic. At the same time as the magic power was overdrawn, the remaining power of the keel spontaneously interacted with The fusion of the dragon bloodlines caused him to return to his ancestors. This phenomenon will be lifted when he completely digests the power of the keel. And it can be said that this is a good thing, which means that his bloodline will be further purified and his strength will be improved. "

Ludwig breathed a sigh of relief.

Anxiety was swept away, and when I looked at this cute little dragon again, my mood was suddenly different. He leaned down with a smile, picked up the little thing that was clinging to his ankle aggrieved, put it in his arms, and stroked its smooth back with his palms: "Collins?"

The other party weakly nodded his big round head, and then arched his head in his arms, looking ashamed to meet people.

Ludwig couldn't help laughing, he just thought he was so cute in this state. It's a pity that the time is wrong, there are still a lot of troubles to deal with, and there is no time to play with the dragon, so Ludwig can only carry it and walk back to the place where the knights lie not far away, call them up one by one, and solemnly die for the death The three knights held a simple and solemn funeral, and then rectified, cleaned up their wounds, and set off again.