128

Chapter 128

When Ji Shichen quietly hacked the security defense network of β407 and landed on this planet in a jump ship without a sound, on the central star, Bai Bai, who was comatose after being frightened and showed signs of childbirth in advance, underwent a caesarean section. Min finally woke up from the anesthesia.

The hospital's monitoring system detected that the patient was awake, and quickly notified Xiao Tang who was watching the child in the nursery.

Xiao Tang hurriedly carried the child to Bai Min's ward, first kissed the hard-working laborer affectionately, and then showed him the child in his arms. It's a little girl, wrinkled when she was born, but she looks much better now. Bai Min watched the child cry excitedly, and it took him a while to remember what happened before he fainted from fright. He grabbed Xiao Tang's arm with some fear and asked if he knew what happened, and what happened in the restaurant afterwards.

When this matter was mentioned, Xiao Tang's face turned dark.

When Bai Min was still in the process of giving birth, someone from the military department came to tell Xiao Tang what happened and said that he would question Bai Min. The man named Gu Cheng had a smile on his face, but he was completely recalcitrant. No matter what he said, even pretending to be the heir of the Xiao family, he would not give in at all. He insisted on asking Bai Min to find out about the situation. Xiao Tang said that Bai Min was giving birth, which was inhumane. The other party said that they had found a psychologist and would ask in the most tactful way. Then Xiao Tang stopped him, and that Gu Cheng squinted his eyes and smiled and asked him if he was obstructing the investigation because of his connection with foreign spies.

Xiao Tang trembled with anger, calling it slander!

Gu Cheng spread his hands, especially innocent and embarrassing: "Mr. Xiao, it's not that we slandered you, but this matter. To be honest, your suspicion is no less than that of Bai Min. Your boyfriend sent him an invitation to Bai Min in the group. The time and place of the scientist, but according to the chat records, he invited Scientist Bai this time to seek forgiveness for you. Combining your past grievances with Scientist Bai, plus... your father's lover testified that your father I have ordered you to resolve conflicts with Scientist Bai many times, and recently even threatened to revoke your inheritance rights... In fact, we do reasonably suspect that you have the possibility of killing Mr. Bai Yue with a knife or even colluding with foreign forces to kill Mr. Bai Yue."

Xiao Tang felt that he was going crazy. He roared angrily and said that this is all nonsense and absurd accusation, but Gu Cheng looked at him like he was looking at a clown: "Mr. Xiao, what you say now is useless, why don't you pray to my colleagues?" I can't find anything suspicious about you. And, we will wait here for your boyfriend to wake up. This is not acceptable."

Xiao Tang had nothing to do with the military personnel. In fact, when he was holding the child and making love to Bai Min, Gu Cheng, who came outside the ward after Bai Min woke up, was waiting.

Xiao Tang was talking, thinking about how to appease Bai Min, when the window made a "duk duk" sound, he turned his head and saw a tall and straight man standing in the corridor, with a smile on his mouth, as if he was a born romantic. Just looking at his appearance and temperament, few people would believe that he is a soldier, but in fact, Gu Cheng has not only experienced rigorous military training, but is also an outstanding soldier.

Xiao Tang gritted his teeth, opened the door and walked out, angrily saying in a low voice: "Can't you wait a little longer?! My child's father just woke up from a coma! He didn't even have time to look at our daughter!"