101

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

Luo Bai clenched his teeth more and more, without stopping at all. The spiritual power flowed into his body like a tide, and the impact on the clone that was on the verge of collapse was further broken. Endless weight came towards his shoulders, seeming to crush him, tear him apart, and make this outsider and provocateur fly out of his wits.

Enduring the severe pain all over his body, he once again intensified the strength to draw spiritual energy. The spiritual power in this world is too thin, the more Luo Bai can't kill people, he doesn't extract vitality, so the energy he can get is even more limited. The energy in the air and the fairy grass and spiritual plants was quickly exhausted, and his body, which was hungry for absorbing spiritual power, spontaneously took aim at Song Changqi.

A Nascent Soul real person, of course, is more suitable than other flowers and plants as a "reserve food" to fight against heaven.

Song Changqi's hoarse screams echoed in the main room, almost making those who heard it cry. It's a pity that Luo Baiyue didn't show mercy at all. If it wasn't for Song Changqi, today's encounter would never have happened.

Only Fu Yitong, even though he had secretly vowed not to ignore this master anymore, at this moment, he still felt palpitating. Her eye sockets were bleeding from the wind from the pressure and the convulsions. But those eyes revealed some clarity and determination at this moment.

The woman dipped in her own blood and jumped towards the place where the spirit stone was placed on the formation.

The endless wind blades formed by the formation method running to the extreme cut her skin with dripping wounds, but she didn't seem to feel it, she just stared at her right index finger--

That finger, with warm blood, drew a complicated pattern on the spirit stone embedded in the formation.

It was a very demanding formation pattern, with extremely strict requirements on the angles between horizontal and horizontal, vertical and vertical, and curve and curve. Fu Yitong couldn't guarantee that he would be successful once in ten times.

But this time, after a stroke was formed, a flash of spiritual light flashed on the pattern, marking the completion of the formation.

The woman breathed a sigh of relief, and a faint smile appeared on her blood-stained face. However, the smile was only raised halfway, and suddenly turned into pain--

Her power accelerated again, gushing out of her body. This time it was not aimed at Luo Baiyue, but at that spirit stone.

The spirit stone trembled, once, twice, three times...

Finally, with a slight "pop", it suddenly shattered.

At the same moment, Fu Yitong spat out a mouthful of blood, staining the ground mottled. And her whole body fell down limply, without any breath.

The moment the spirit stone was shattered, the Tiangang Eight Trigrams Yin-Yang Formation, which was running round and varied, was suddenly stuck like a machine that was pulled out of the plug during work, and stopped for a moment. There is no room for more changes and mechanisms.

Luo Bai felt a lightness on his shoulders.

He used his own body to fight against the barriers of the formation and the thunder suppression of heaven, so he had to frantically draw the surrounding aura to support it. But this time, one of the pressures suddenly disappeared, and the threat of pain he endured was suddenly reduced by half, but the amount of energy he had stored in the spiritual energy did not change.