160. Extra Story 3 : Whistle to the World - Bai Yue (3)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 160: Chapter 160

When Bai Yue knocked on the door of the emperor's office dealing with political affairs again, he vaguely remembered that afternoon many years ago.

At that time, he knocked on the door excitedly, with pure and beautiful thoughts in mind, thinking of promoting the progress of the whole society by virtue of his contribution, but what he got was a basin of cold water.

"It seems like many, many years ago." He murmured.

"To be precise, it has been seven years and five months since you took out the "brilliant" potion in front of His Majesty." The smart housekeeper responded gracefully.

That's really, really long time ago.

Bai Yue smiled, and looked down at the box in his hand, his pure black eyes were no longer clear and innocent as before, but more calm.

The conflict between the royal family and the nobles (especially the nobles who control the four major legions other than the Royal Legion) has gradually reached the point where it cannot be concealed.

He knocked on the door, and soon it opened. Not only his father, but also his elder brother lived in the spacious and luxurious office.

Bai Chao was a little surprised to see Bai Yue, but he was very happy: "Why are you willing to come here at this time? Didn't you forget to sleep and eat in your laboratory?"

"I have something good to share with my father, and it happens that my brother is here. This is even better." Bai Yue walked into the room with a smile, "I have a new invention."

The box in his hand was on the table. Open it, and inside is a tube of blue Yingying potion.

The emperor, who had shown his old age in the past few years, looked at it: "What is this?"

"A potion." His youngest son replied with a smile. In a trance, the emperor also felt as if he had returned to that day several years ago. Even, this child-no, he is not a child anymore, he is already thirty years old --The expression was exactly the same as back then.

"SG-m3754209 potion, it can encourage ordinary people to become sentinels or guides to the greatest extent."

The emperor's eyebrows frowned all of a sudden, almost a fire burning in his heart. Many times he feels that this child and him are people from two worlds.

So many years - for heaven's sake! so many years! He thought he had given up! I also feel sorry for my youngest son. But why couldn't he... study something else? !

"I remember I told you a long time ago that this won't work." He suppressed his anger, his jaw clenched visibly. This is the sign before the emperor is angry.

Bai Chao glanced at him, then looked at Bai Yue worriedly.

But Bai Yue is no longer the Bai Yue who put on a face in everything. He was very calm: "Listen to me, this is different from the original 'brilliance'. This potion does not make ordinary people like sentries, but makes ordinary people become sentries or guides."

There was a sudden silence in the office.

The people in the room were all political animals, whether it was the emperor or the crown prince, they all caught the key in an instant. Although the functions of medicines seem to have little difference, for society, there are thousands of differences.