105

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 105

"Do you want to tell Song Chengtian?"

Luo Bai became more and more confused.

Mu Shichen poured him a cup of tea and put it on his left hand: "We have no evidence. The art of searching for souls has been lost, and it has always had mixed reputations. In recent years, the concept of human rights has flourished, and it is even more used as a magic cultivator." spell."

"I know, if it wasn't for Chu Ningyuan, I wouldn't use this spell either. Now?"

"Let's find out about Long You first. He is not well-known in the metaphysical world, and we didn't pay too much attention to him before, but now it seems that this person hides very deeply." Mu Shichen thought for a while, "This time he didn't Come to the meeting, we can't go in person, Fu Yitong has no cultivation as a ghost cultivator, if he is really facing a veteran playing with yin qi, he may be discovered, why don't you cut out a little paper figurine?"

"Okay." Luo Baiyue felt that this should be the most appropriate way, and nodded in agreement.

On the other side, Chu Ningyuan returned to his seat in a daze. Mu Shifei saw his pale face and asked worriedly, "Ningyuan, what's wrong with you?"

Chu Ningyuan opened her mouth, wanting to say that Luo Bai is a wolf in sheep's clothing, powerful enough to search for souls, but when she opened her mouth, there was no sound. He took the pen to write, but his hand seemed to be unable to write. He changed the content he wanted to write in a panic, and changed it to something unrelated to Luo Baiyue, but he wrote smoothly again.

Obviously, it was Luo Baiyue who restricted him and prevented him from expressing all relevant content.

The fear in Chu Ningyuan's heart rose to the extreme, but she couldn't say anything, she could only avoid all possible keywords with a pale face and said vaguely: "...won't you be discovered?"

"Just say you were too careful." Mu Shifei rubbed his forehead affectionately. He was in a great mood at the moment, and the feeling of being valued among a group of cultivators was so wonderful, not to mention that his brother, who was strong in everything, didn't even have a chance to speak, which made people feel that this scene was intoxicating.

And Chu Ning, who couldn't say anything, was just full of despair. With the means Luo Baiyue showed, he knew that it might be difficult to succeed in this matter. But, what's worse, he couldn't even say it out loud.

The final result of this meeting was that everyone decided to go to Qingyin Mountain to see the big formation first.

Chu Ningyuan's guesses and suggestions were all reasonable and reasonable, which can be said to be a big show, but for some reason, this young genius seemed a little out of his mind, and only Mu Shifei looked proud by his side. The two stood together and talked with a group of middle-aged or even elderly practitioners. Everyone respected them very much. Mu Shifei's mouth was humble, and his heart flew up. Glancing at his brother who was standing aside with Luo Baiyue and nobody cared about him, the depression that had been suppressed for a long time in a certain corner of his heart disappeared.

Song Chengtian hurriedly arranged for someone to go to Qingyin Mountain.

Qingyin Mountain is located in a hilly area with five miles and one river, and ten miles and one mountain. The terrain is dangerous and the road is far away. However, at this time, Province D has just had an earthquake, and the dispatch of vehicles is very tight. Well, the lightning and thunder continued outside, and the helicopter couldn't take off. So most of them can only go there on their own.