158. Extra Story 3 : Whistle to the World - Bai Yue (1)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 158 Extra Story

Bai Yue never thought that he could do it all over again.

He had experienced the most painful life, from being a noble prince to a loser after the change of regime, and being pressed by the new emperor's queen, Gu Zhaomi, until he died in despair.

After he died, he was shocked to find that he did not dissipate in the world, nor did he go to a certain underworld like in the myth, but first saw how "he" created brilliance and became a The world-renowned master of pharmacy watched another person who came from another time and space with the same name and surname walk with him. In Gu Zhaomi's rebirth, he relived his life, reversed the situation, and even changed the momentum of the whole world astonishingly.

The grief and pain in his heart gradually settled when he silently watched the person with the same name step by step. He realized that he had so many opportunities to rewrite the entire fate that was rushing towards tragedy. The researcher of pharmacy is of no value to his father and brother, or to the political power"-just his own blind eye.

Suddenly, he was half pained and half relieved. He is ashamed of his own powerlessness, but also satisfied that the strong man who bears his name and identity can turn the tide and let his father and the royal family get a happy and glorious death.

"That's good." His soul calmed down the resentment, and said softly, "I'm already satisfied."

Then the consciousness gradually faded away. He thought it was because his obsession disappeared and finally dissipated in the world, but he didn't expect to wake up again.

Bai Yue stretched out his hands in astonishment-they were the hands of a teenager, and there was a small red mole on the pulp of the little finger of his right hand. This is his hand, but at the age of nineteen, the mole should have been eroded by a corrosive solvent due to an accident during the experiment and disappeared.

But now, this small red star is still stained on his translucent fingers.

He sat up abruptly, panting heavily: "What time is it today? What year, month and day?!"

"Today is xx, xx, xxxx..." A polite female voice sounded. Bai Yue raised his head and stared blankly at the window lattice.

This is the butler system of the palace. And it reported the time. This time, this time-?

He is back? Or are those despairs, and a part of another person's life, all a big dream?

The boy trembled, in disbelief.

It took Bai Yue some time to re-adjust to the current life. At this time, his elder brother, the powerful sentinel and the crown prince of the empire, Bai Chao is still alive, and the future of the royal family is very bright; and he has not yet been matched with the mastermind information database, has not been engaged to Yan Lu, and... Gu Zhaomi loses confidence every step of the way. He is still that genius boy, the most favored pharmacist, and the best guide.

This feels too good to be true. Bai Yue thought, the soul that replaced him could still save everything when the mountains and rivers were in decline. When he returned to such a good time, why couldn't he write about his own glory?

Bai Yue devoted himself to the research of medicine with unprecedented confidence and determination. It's not that he didn't work hard in the past, but the level of hard work now can almost be said to be extraordinary.