68

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 68

In the center of the square, Jiang Baiyue spoke out his plan to teach archery skills, iron smelting methods and making Quyuanli without haste.

"...No matter who it is, everyone who learns a skill from me will pay me. Those who learn bows and arrows are still at the old price, but those who learn how to make a plow will have to pay me ten large prey that have been processed. Or, give me 15 days to work to pay off the debt. Those who want to learn iron smelting, this is up to me to choose, not everyone has the qualifications, and those who are selected by me and want to do it themselves can work as apprentices for me. How long I decide ."

When he said this, there was no objection from below.

Witches have a special status. Even though Lanying's medical skills make everyone discount this special status, the perennial awe of generations is still in their hearts.

This kind of reward is taken for granted.

In the past, it was necessary to pay a few prey for a witch to see a doctor. This time I will teach you how to do it. Obediently, it means that you can use it for a lifetime, increase production and improve your life.

No one is stupid, if Jiang Baiyue and the patriarch are not exaggerating, then what he wants to show is a secret, but Ayue is willing to show it. What is ten prey, ten days and a half month's work?

No one else spoke, but Lan Ying couldn't sit still.

This "Jiang Baiyue" made it clear that he was using the things he learned from later generations to make a profit, so let's make money, and even give himself a bonus, saying what kind of "beast god" inheritance. Lan Ying had a strong sense of crisis in her heart, and felt that either the east wind overwhelmed the west wind or the west wind overwhelmed the east wind.

For more than half a month, he has worked hard to establish that "medical skills" are the right way and "witchcraft" is a scam, but now this Jiang Baiyue is trying to tear him down. Coupled with the repulsion of the same kind who are also traversers, he immediately couldn't sit still.

"Bai Yue, I have a small problem. Witches belong to the ethnic group, they are enshrined by the ethnic group, and they convey the will of the gods. The dream granting by the gods is a gift for the ethnic group. It is only because the witch is the messenger of the gods that he can communicate with the gods that he has obtained these things. It's a secret. But, it can't be said that because you got these things, it's yours and they're used in exchange for rewards, right?"

Lan Ying raised her hand and said politely. The meaning behind the words is that Jiang Baiyue is just a messenger, and the witch is supported by the ethnic group, so it's not that big of a deal.

Jiang Baiyue smiled:

"Now you say that witches are supported by the ethnic group? Didn't you say that witches are liars before? At least the previous and subsequent statements are consistent. Your words now refute your previous words. Who knows if you will say anything in the future to make the present refute? I don't think it's necessary to respond to your strange speculations until you think it through yourself."

He was very rude, and Lan Ying couldn't hold back, and said angrily:

"You just say, is the witch raised by the clan? If it wasn't for being enshrined on weekdays, how could the two females in your family have so much meat to eat! Since they have benefited from the tribe and now have the inheritance of the gods, shouldn't they give back? To the clan?!"