87

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 87

Xuanqing faction.

A man in Taoist robes about 30 or so cupped his hands to a man who walked out of the room about 50 years ago: "Sovereign, I haven't seen you for many years."

"Daoist Long is a rare visitor."

Song Changqi walked out with a smile, and glanced at the young man behind Long You.

Long You stretched out his hand and introduced: "This is Chu Ningyuan, a friend I met recently."

Chu Ningyuan took half a step forward, smiling respectfully but not too warmly: "Song Zongzhu."

"Is this little friend a demon cultivator?" Song Changqi asked, but his tone was very firm - this young man had a very strong demon cultivator aura, and it seemed that he would not restrain himself, and he had only transformed into his form not long ago. Judging by his appearance, he is about 20 years old. Since it is not because of his supernatural power, he was still a young man in the group before his transformation. Either he was born with a poor race and is not easy to develop intelligence (such as fish), or he is not talented enough. Or not trying hard enough.

--After all, the art of transforming form is really not a difficult task. A smart child can do it after seven or eight months after inducting qi into the body.

Long You saw that the way he looked at Chu Ningyuan was not appreciative, so he added unhurriedly: "Ningyuan is indeed a demon cultivator now, but he was completely untouched by our cultivator three months ago. of mortals."

Oh?

That's where it gets interesting.

Song Changqi heard that there was a story in it, and smiled and let the two of them enter the room to chat. This room has an old layout, facing south and facing the north, the old layout of the traditional family meeting guests, a square table in the middle of the main room is made of mahogany, with a picture of the Eight Immortals crossing the sea carved on the table legs, two carvings on one leg, Zhang Guolao's His forehead was touched bare.

The three sat down, and there was no one else in the room. Song Changqi raised his hand, and the tray on the corner table flew over by itself, and the teapot got up to fill the cup. Chu Ningyuan's eyes were fixed on it, and a longing surged in her heart.

On the other side, Long You put a piece of paper on the table and pushed it to Song Changqi. Song Changqi saw that it was a biography of a person, not long, and the smiling person in the top photo was the young man sitting opposite him?

He read the ten lines at a glance, and his gaze was fixed on the last line "died on x month x day xxxx", and an incredible thought gradually arose in his heart: "he is..."

"Natural Duoshe. I have never been in contact with us. After the accident, I turned into a cat. Fortunately, I met a good person. I asked many people to ask, and I was pointed to me by mistake... I I think it's interesting, and being a good person, I can't hold back in the body of a cat. After a few words, it is the most commonly used method in the cultivation-truth world... In just over a month, I have figured out how to transform a human, although I don't It's safe, but it's no problem to maintain your body during the day..."

Long You told the story in a low voice.

Song Changqi nodded from time to time: "He is a good seedling. So, from contacting our world to transforming into form, it only took more than a month..."