85

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 85

"Why am I like this?"

Bai Yue frantically called the system-it is now a soft and fluffy mass, lying on the ground, and his eyes can only see the soft orange hair on his front paws--

Hell, it's still just a fat orange.

Although there is probably no sign of being fat now, but thinking about the legend that nine of the ten orange cats are fat, his eyes are darkened.

"Host, this thing is like this. What about you, the time you travel now is after the original owner Luo Baiyue had a car accident."

"...Wait? A car accident?" Bai Yue was stunned, "Didn't he just die?!"

"...Uh, yes. Due to system restrictions, the host cannot use a human body other than Luo Baiyue, so... I carefully selected the current body for you so that you can move around. Isn't it very considerate?"

... Caring for you, uncle!

Bai Yue was devastated: "Then how do you want me to play Luo Baiyue?!" His face and body were gone!

"Cough, host, don't be impatient. Didn't Chu Ningyuan turn into a cat after death and become a human again? As long as you turn into Luo Bai when you change form, it will be fine? Now please practice hard and try to improve your strength, Take shape soon."

Well, the system doesn't help. Then there is no way.

Bai Yue had no choice but to work hard to adapt. The first is to look at the environment.

As far as the eye can see is a piece of green grass, presumably it is a lawn. Is this someone else's neighborhood? Or the green belt? No matter how you look at it, this is not a cat raised by people.

Bai Yue thought about it, and then he was worried: What is the best day a cat can think of?

It's about finding a shit shoveler to feed you with good food and drink.

Otherwise, is it necessary to catch mice and live? Just thinking about it gives me a chill.

In other words, he still has to find a master himself.

Of course, the best thing is to find Luo Baiyue's family members to eat and drink, but this possibility is too small, just find someone easy to get along with.

To achieve this goal, you must first understand where you are and who live nearby. Bai Yue had been lying limp on the grass before, but now that he figured it out, he tried to stand up on his four legs.

Standing was successful, but he soon realized that his legs were a little weak.

Looking down at the limp little legs, and then looking at the size of the nearby flowers and plants, Bai Yue found helplessly that he was now a genuine milk cat with thin arms and legs. She's acting like a baby, with a milky smell.

...Like this, it's only about a month old cat, right?

The kitten is so big, the advantage is that it is easy to hook up with the shit-shoveling officer, and the small voice screams, so tender, who is willing to refuse?

The downside is that her mobility is too weak, she is weak and tender, and she can't live on her own, so she must quickly find someone to take care of her.

Bai Yue turned his hairy head around, caught a glimpse of the nearest beautiful residential building, and made up his mind to squat downstairs to guard a shit shoveler.