112

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 112

Cheng Qinglian got on Ji Shichen's aircraft, and watched as the Marshal who had only appeared in the news before personally drove the mother and son to a high-end community, and then took them to an apartment.

Cheng Qinglian looked at it without any trace, and noticed that the coat on the sofa was the size of his son, and there were also two drinking cups that seemed to be very common. Everyone said hello!

Her pupils shrank slightly, and she found an excuse to drag her son into a room inside: "A Yue, what's going on here? You... live with the marshal in this place?"

She looked at her son's handsome face and could not restrain her worry.

"Mom, don't worry, I don't have that kind of relationship with the marshal." Bai Yue quickly explained, "This is the marshal's apartment. It's not bad, and I do live here temporarily, but it's not the two of us living together." It's just that Ji Shichen often Just come and see him. And the place where Marshal Ji usually lives now... Well, it's another apartment in this community.

Cheng Qinglian breathed a sigh of relief, but still worried: "We can't always bother others, we can find a house by ourselves, rent it or buy it. Even if Marshal Ji is close to you, he can't take advantage of others." And his son is too good-looking, In the past, he was blocked by his family background, but now he is down and out. This appearance even means danger. Even though Ji Shichenfeng was famously good, Cheng Qinglian did not dare to take it lightly.

"I'm already looking for it." Bai Yue understood his mother's concerns, comforted him gently, and added, "Don't worry, the marshal took care of me because I was just recruited into Ji's research institute, which is very important right now. A research leader."

Cheng Qinglian showed a sluggish expression: "Research Institute? Ayue, are you doing research?!"

Bai Yue couldn't explain clearly, so he could only vaguely say: "Well, I'm sorry I can't tell you what it is because the level of confidentiality is very high, but don't worry, I didn't win the Marshal by face." The young man smiled, I want to make my mother happy.

However, at this moment, Cheng Qinglian's brain waves coincided miraculously with Mr. Yang's. She silently thought about her son who "has always had a secret identity and carried state secrets", and then hugged him in her arms distressedly: "I'm sorry for you, A Yue."

Bai Yue: ...Huh?

After that, Ji Shichen helped Cheng Qinglian in the future, said that he would help Cheng Qinglian solve the problem of property division, etc. Cheng Qinglian became more calm. Although he was still polite and said that the marshal would come in person, "I understand" was written on his face. , the leader must always show courtesy to important employees."

As for Ji Shichen over there, he took over the job of the robot and poured tea for Cheng Qinglian, and even his expression was not as dignified as usual, but switched to the hardworking, courteous and good junior style that mothers like most. He didn't do this intentionally, but he couldn't help but be considerate and considerate to Bai Yue's mother. He had been friends with Gu Cheng for many years, and he didn't pay attention to their mother.

He glanced at the smiling young man next to him, and his heart skipped a beat. It may really be a subconscious reaction. Before the brain comprehended it, it had already instinctively wanted to please the young man's mother.

The laboratory belonging to Bai Yue was quickly built at Ji Shichen's request.

"All researchers are invited to meet in the conference room."