153. Extra Story 1 (14)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 153 Extra Story

Almost at the moment of entrance, the fat-melting fish melts in the mouth. The soup of bamboo shoots and shiitake mushrooms brings out the most delicious taste of anchovies. When the tip of the tongue is lightly sipped, the fish rolls down the throat smoothly, smooth and boneless, with a tantalizing flavor Fragrant.

The Prime Minister narrowed his eyes slightly in enjoyment, while the assistant next to him quietly watched, his heart froze. A leader's eye movement may be interpreted too much by the media or even foreign intelligence agencies. The higher the position and weight, the more unruly, especially in China, there are very few "dramatic" leaders from other countries. The audience expresses astonishment or delighted expressions at every turn. On the one hand, it looks solemn and reflects the image of a great country; on the other hand, it tries to prevent others from reading any information from the expressions. However, as an assistant, he naturally understands the expression on the prime minister's face. At this moment, the old man can show such a satisfied attitude. This meal is already exquisite and outstanding, enough to give him a very high praise.

One oxtail and one shad. There are also stewed squab, hibiscus snowflake chicken, abalone with dragon head and fish body, three delicacies stuffed with bamboo fungus, oranges stuffed with crab in the Southern Song Dynasty, and fried prawns with fish flavor.

Everything that flies in the sky, swims in the water, and runs on the ground.

Just look at the exquisite dishes and jade cups, the chicken is pure white, the shrimp is bright red, the abalone is as yellow as primrose and pleasant to the eye, and the crab meat is bright yellow and delicate. There is also a bit of light green, bright red pepper, clear soup, ham powder, the collision of colors, coupled with the spread of delicious taste, the eyes look at the nose and smell it, which makes people excited.

Abalone with dragon head and fish body, the dragon head carved from corsage melon is magnificent, the eyes made of cherries are piercing, the refreshing violets are used as side dishes, the fish tank made of wax gourd, pumpkin, banana melon and "little abalone" are soft and rotten Delicious, the real net abalone is specially cooked with pork spine, chicken feet, and pork meat hanging soup. The oil in the soup is skimmed and used to stew the abalone juice. The yellow gravy makes the abalone flesh shiny and looks pliable and firm. Pick it up and taste it, the mouthfeel full of gelatin, coupled with the umami taste soaked in the tongue, makes people subconsciously feel happy, and the exhaustion of listening to the meeting in the morning is driven away by the hot food.

Crab-stuffed oranges have been recorded as early as in "Shanjia Qinggong". Just reading the text, you can feel your mouth saliva: "Oranges are yellow, cooked, and big. Inside, still cover it with pedicle branches, put it into a small steamer, steam it with wine, vinegar, and water, add bitter wine and salt, and serve it, it is fragrant and fresh, and makes people feel like new wine chrysanthemums, orange crabs." It's really imaginative.

And when I saw the real thing, the oranges were yellow and clear, and each person was served one by one, with a little bit of orange peel on the side, like the lid of a small orange cup. The orange crab meat in the orange cup has a slight blush. Stir it with a small silver spoon in your hand, and it will produce a lingering thick juice, as well as a tangy sweet and sour flavor. Thick, fresh and salty. Crabs are crab paste, crab roe, and crab meat carefully separated to obtain crab powder. When frying, use rose rice vinegar to enhance fragrance and remove fishy smell, cook with Xiangxue wine, pour the mixture into the "orange bowl" where orange meat has been removed, add hangbai chrysanthemum to add With a touch of elegance, steamed on high heat in the pot, the sweet and sour orange aroma will drive away the last trace of fishy smell in the crab meat, combined with the smell of wine and chrysanthemum, the fresh and plump taste is in the mouth, and immediately there are sweet foreign guests. Thumbs up: "This is so delicious! How did your chef come up with such a cooking method?!"