59

Chapter 59

"Looks like it's no use worrying." Huo Shichen sneered, "Let's not disturb you if you're in such a good mood."

Li Shuze's face was full of shock and disgust. He probably didn't expect these two to be able to do it at someone else's birthday party. On sneaky passion things.

The system intercepted the real-time data of the strategy system and told Guan Baiyue that Li Shuze's favorability value was -10, and it successfully fell below the positive mark, dropping to -2.

"... These two people shouldn't, shouldn't they have been like that..." Guan Baiyue didn't know how to describe his problem to the system.

But even if he described it clearly, it was useless.

The Jinjiang system simply refused: "Sorry, host, according to Jin-jiang's regulations, everything below the neck is shielded. The two people in the room are not neatly dressed and behave indecently. They are in a state of 'not allowed to describe' and cannot be broadcast."

So I don't know if it is Still in foreplay or already....

Guan Baiyue gritted his teeth: "I looked at Yishao just now and looked very uncomfortable. Even if everything is normal, it shouldn't be so outrageous in Xu's house. Is there something wrong?"

Xu Mei blushed, and her gaze towards the door was faint Contempt: "Perhaps. But whether he's sober or drunk, we can't rush in like this, right?"

Guan Baiyue couldn't find a good reason to open the door for her, and was frustrated: Could it be just watching Lin Yan's plan to successfully seize Qin Yishao's chastity?

As he turned the years in his heart, he heard a somewhat painful roar from the door: "Go away!" Then the boy's eagerly trembling voice: "But Yishao, you look very uncomfortable..."

Huh, what is this? The "simple and innocent" white lotus? The more Guan Bai almost laughed, but Huo Shichen's mouth was quicker: "Let's open the door, it's like trying to force the good to be a prostitute

. We brothers can't just watch Yi Shao lose his body." This time Guan Bai Yue really laughed, and then quickly converged to maintain the plastic brotherhood on the surface.

Xu Mei also realized that the situation was different from what she imagined, and she begged her grandfather to tell her grandma in her heart to hope that her birthday party would not cause any trouble. Something "reluctant" happened - while pulling out the key to open the door.

After all, Xu Mei was a girl, so she was a little apprehensive about the scene inside, hesitated for a moment, and let Guan Bai go ahead.

The scene inside the door was not as large as imagined. The two of them rolled on the bed, panting, but it seemed that this was just the beginning. Qin Yishao's clothes are still neat, but the two buttons on the shirt have been unbuttoned, and the clothes seem to be wrinkled and wrinkled after intense friction, revealing the sexy collarbone and chest.

Lin Yan's trousers were also well-dressed, but the small suit was completely unbuttoned, the shirt was pulled out of the trousers, the hem was pulled up to the chest, and the milky white skin was bare-exposed, with red fingerprints and kiss marks on the top. , At a glance, it can make people blush and heartbeat. Hearing the door open, Lin Yan hurriedly hugged the sheet to cover himself, looked over in horror, and when he saw the person coming, his face was

shy and angry: "How can you open the door without authorization?!"

At this point, is it still going to fall short?