142. Extra Story 1 (3)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 142 Extra Story

Bai Yue felt that he couldn't explain the matter clearly on the phone, so he was anxious to go to the hotel to pick up his parents and then talk about it.

Shi Chen definitely couldn't go to the engagement banquet, it would be over as soon as he showed up, so he waited at the place Bai Yue rented. Bai Yue thought about it and thought it was wrong: "Otherwise, I'll open a room, you can live in it, you are here with me, my parents come back to see you, what's the matter?"

In the end, Shi Chen was not happy.

"If I leave now, your parents will not be able to erase the impression of being irresponsible and dumping someone on the day of the engagement. We will be together in the future. I don't care what others think of me. How you look at me is very important."

"Then how are you going to explain it? No matter how you explain it, you can't explain why you didn't divorce early, and you're only regretting it now. My parents are like many parents in this world. They are weak. What you said today, they feel that you Unfilial, I'm sorry Xia Nanyin..."

Shi Chen was also a little worried: "I have to explain if I can't explain clearly. I'm not unfilial, but I can't accept that my lifelong happiness is threatened. As for the temporary cancellation of the engagement, I have to sincerely repent. I really can't let go of my family property, so Utilitarian thinking, agreed to get married to obtain property; but after thinking about it, I feel that personal happiness is more important..."

"Well, after you say that, my parents probably have to beat you out and make you apologize to Xia Nanyin. If they really contact the Xia family, you will be in trouble, don't take the risk. You still Find a place to stay for a while, and then I will explain when my parents go back to their hometown. The reason..." Bai Yue thought about it, and coughed, "Otherwise, let's just say that we have liked each other for a long time..."

"Huh? We didn't know each other before."

"You met when you went to pick up Xia Nanyin with old man Xia. You hit it off right away, can't you fall in love again?"

"Okay. What about after that? We both like each other and I promised to get engaged. Isn't that even more scumbag?"

"Listen to me." Bai Yue gently gave him an elbow, "We like each other, but you confessed to me, I think Qi Dafei has too many worries, so he didn't agree. When you are sad, When Old Man Xia threatened you that you would have nothing to do with the Xia family if you didn't marry Xia Nanyin, you felt that without your lover, you couldn't even lose your loved ones, so you agreed..."

Shi Chen looked at him with a strange look.

Between the two of them, because there are too many secrets, there are often things that cannot be explained to others. Usually he makes up stories. When the Western Fantasy world "creates gods", it is time to return to the original world to explain how the two met, Also when in love. As a result, now, yes, his family, A Yueqing, is better than Lan because he is better than Lan, and he can make up such a complicated story!

Bai Yue pointed at the table with his index finger and continued: "...after you promised to get engaged, you have been in torment every day. As for me, I don't feel very happy. I think about it day and night...don't laugh, just laugh. It's also because I felt uncomfortable, so I didn't go to this engagement banquet. Anyway, before your engagement banquet today, I finally admitted that I like you, and thought that you want to be with someone else, even my brother, so I called you and said I also like you after I met you, but after that, you are happy with each other... In the end, you suppressed it for many days and finally found out about my feelings. When you became emotional, you broke the boat and broke the engagement. How is it, isn't the logic very smooth and self-consistent?"