25

Chapter 25

Someone secretly glanced at Houllier - the latter has always been lawless and seems to have a deep background. He dared to continue to do evil even after knowing that he was being targeted by the knights under the Holy Son. , but now he did not say a word, and there was even a string of cold sweat on his forehead.

This made one sigh in his heart that this Holy Son really had a bright temperament, so that a wild and presumptuous person like Houllier was overwhelmed and did not dare to say a word.

In fact, it was Ludwig who directly suppressed Houllier with his powerful mental power, forcing the other party to be speechless.

After Ludwig announced his verdict, he turned to the young man opposite Houllier. At a glance, he was slightly stunned.

The young man in front of him was dressed in shabby clothes, his brown trousers were tightly wrapped with white cloth ropes and tucked into his cloth boots, and his gray top was covered with a brick red-but it was almost taupe because of the dirt and dust-and the edges were worn down. into broken burrs.

He looked like the most ordinary, poor peasant, but he had good looks. He is tall, with brown curly hair covering his forehead in a messy way, his face is a little dusty, but he can still see long and curly eyelashes, his eyes are deep and beautiful cobalt blue, his nose is high, and his thin lips are pursed. The whole person looked alert.

But what made Ludwig stunned was not his outstanding appearance, but the familiar tremor the moment he made eye contact with this man...

It's like... when I'm with Chrono.

Natural tacit understanding and closeness.

They were sentinels and guides who were genetically compatible, and even the mental space was not fortified with each other.

This kind of involvement goes beyond mere appearance and character, but goes straight to the soul.

This person feels too familiar to him, as if... as if the time has returned to him!

is it possible?

Ludwig frantically summoned the System Jin Jiang S1017 in his mind, while trying to maintain a calm expression, he asked, "What's your name?"

"Collins." This young man was completely different from those obedient and cautious commoners. He looked directly at the face of the Holy Son very boldly, with a confused look flashing in his eyes, and then he stared at it tightly.

Ludwig was disappointed by such a gaze. He was sure there was no familiarity in the eager gaze-the other party didn't know him. If it was Shi Chen, he would definitely feel that familiarity and fit, realizing that he was Bai Yue.

Is this not his partner?

But what is this kindness of soul?

Fortunately, the system did not lose the chain at this time: "According to the detection, the fluctuation of this person's soul is consistent with the fluctuation of the soul fragments in the 'good luck bag' carried by the host."

So, is it really the time?

Ludwig was taken aback and asked in his mind, "Then why doesn't he seem to remember me?"

"Host, you also know that you have taken away your partner's soul fragment from the previous world. This one... fluctuates the same as him but has no memory... Is it a different soul fragment from the same person?"

Ludwig was dumbfounded when he heard it: "What do you mean, there is more than one piece of Shi Chen's soul?" He suddenly felt bad: "Then even if I gather all the pieces I encounter and bring them back to the original world, it may not be the case. You can save his soul! You didn't tell me that his soul was more than broken!"