34

Chapter 34

Claude broke that Ludwig was just playing emotional cards, but Aldia shook his head and said, "Can't you not doubt everything? Luther and I are friends since childhood, why did he use such a method? You said He wants to deceive me, but isn't it you who really deceived me to this ossuary? It's not so much that Luther deceived me, it's better that you save others by yourself."

Claude was struck by lightning: "Save others by yourself? You mean I'm lying to you? You believe what he says, and you treat it as a deception when I say anything?! Ardia, whose lover are you? "

He roared in a trembling voice, but he recalled in his mind that Aldia walked towards the other party the moment he saw Ludwig appear, and even ignored Ludwig's attack when he heard the other party's voice and chose to appear rashly. body.

This made the blood in his body cold.

He knew that no matter how nice this man said it back then, he had never let go of his previous emotions and beliefs. In his heart, he always felt that Ludwig was kind and beautiful, but he was synonymous with cunning and insidiousness. This person stays by his side, but he truly trusts others!

Ludwig... Ludwig every time. Last time, just because I heard his conversation with Ludwig, this person who was obviously his lover chose to cold war. The relationship between the two is still maintained, but it has long existed in name only.

Later, Mackay's assassination failed, and his own Holy See damaged a dark magister, which caused the pursuit of the Holy See. Such a big loss caused a huge shock in the church, and the news of him asking someone to assassinate Ludwig spread like wildfire, and even the ostracized Ardia heard the wind and ran to question him.

- Funny to say.

It was the first time the two had spoken since they stopped communicating with each other for a month.

From beginning to end, it was Aldia's questioning.

If he hadn't relied on the people in the (dark) Holy See to have a estrangement with Ardia, it was impossible to tell him the truth, and he resolutely refused to admit to assassinating Ludwig, he really doubted that Ardia would completely cut off this relationship.

Claude gritted his teeth and stared at the back in front of him.

his lover.

The person who promised him that he would go hand in hand for the rest of his life.

Looking at the Holy Son of the Holy See of Light with enthusiasm and worry, the nostalgia and worry in his tone are so obvious.

And what about yourself? During this time, I have put down my body and asked for peace! Continuing to explain, in exchange for only Ardia's indifference and the increasingly non-speculative situation between the two.

Even in this trip, if he hadn't let a few people in the church with a little relationship with Aldia euphemistically hint that this trip was very dangerous, Aldia didn't even ask him to leave the dark church alone!

The resentment and shame in Claude's heart burned.

He has never allowed others to live up to his own temperament, an eye for an eye, and no one can tolerate bullying. Back then, the people in the small village where he grew up looked down on him and bullied him as an orphan. After he awakened magic, he killed the entire village, leaving no one alive; Teacher, he did a little trick to make the magic released by the other party in the public eye turn into dark magic, so that it was captured by the Holy See of Light...

He has never been as tolerant to a person as he was to Ardia.

However, this person who he treated with all his heart betrayed him and let him down.