99

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 99

The little paper figurine lay on the Huaguo knot and looked it over carefully, but found nothing unusual. But the appearance of this decoration in the homes of Uncle Xu and Zhang Aili at the same time is enough to cause people to be vigilant.

Luo Baiyue manipulated the paper figurine crookedly to draw a teleportation pattern with magic power, and the red ornament quietly disappeared into the air together with the paper figurine.

At Mu Shichen's house, Luo Baiyue reached out and got this crimson Chinese knot from the air.

Even if he held it in his hand, the decoration didn't seem to be the slightest bit unusual, without any features or clues of a magic weapon, which almost made people wonder if he was worrying too much.

It is very possible that there is a cover formation on this thing. Perhaps, the knot needs to be broken to break it?

Luo Baiyue picked up the place where the end of the red string was tied, and the beautiful knot suddenly spread out, turning into a long string, but it was still an ordinary string, nothing special. place.

This made Luo Bai more and more interested. If it is a special magic weapon that is covered up, if it is destroyed in this way, the spiritual power structure inside will be broken, and abnormalities will definitely leak out, such as spiritual energy, such as Yin energy. But there is no Huaguo Knot at all. Even those who have doubts about it will feel that they are thinking too much if they can't find anything unusual after destroying it.

But Luo Bai didn't think so. He is a godhead, even if the energy belonging to the gods is greatly restricted in this world, the effective intuition that seems to be contained in the instinct will not disappear because of this-this is the residual energy of the weakened "omniscient and omnipotent".

He felt that there was a problem with this thing, and most likely there was a problem.

The knot came loose, but there was still an emerald bead underneath. Luo Bai Yue stretched out the paper, took out a piece of yellow blank talisman paper, dipped it in cinnabar and drew a few simple characters. If someone sees it, they will definitely find it very funny-the cinnabar yellow talisman is a common tool in Huaxia Xuanmen, but there are formulas and formations formed by Western characters on it. Isn't this nondescript?

But when this nondescript talisman paper was pasted on the emerald bead, a white mist suddenly rose from the bead, and even faintly trembled. Luo Baiyue stretched out a finger to press it, and pure energy was poured into it. After a while, he took his finger away and took off the talisman paper. At this moment, the bead has become transparent, just like the most common glass ball.

Bai Yue gave a "tsk" sound: "It seems that he is an extremely cautious person."

This bead, forced by divine power to show its true colors, turned out to be nothing more than a "dream-making bead". install. But with this bead alone, it is absolutely impossible to say that the person who made this decoration has any malicious intentions. He can fully express that he wants to help insomniacs.

It seems that the key lies in the Hua Guoknot.

It's just that the Huaguo knot in his hand was torn apart, and most of the hidden spiritual power structure inside was also destroyed. Luo Bai was more afraid that he would not be able to analyze anything, so he repeated the old trick, using a small paper man to go to Uncle Xu Sui, and put the Another Hua Guoknot was also brought over.