145. Extra Story 1 (6)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 145 Extra Story

Clean the pan, with less water,

The firewood can't afford the smoke.

Don't urge him until he is familiar with himself.

He is beautiful when the fire is full.

--Su Dongpo's "Ode to Pork"

Huai Qinglu looked at the bowl of rice in front of her, and her mouth was already drooling. She took two deep breaths of the smell of meat in the air, then stretched out her chopsticks almost cautiously, picked up a rosy piece of fat and thin simmered meat, and ate it into her mouth, then the expression on her face seemed to be blank in an instant, her eyelashes trembled, Then the tip of the tongue subconsciously hooked the lips, and the sauce on the lips was also hooked into the mouth.

She didn't say a word, but the expression on her face that she was so dumbfounded was already the best explanation.

After a short period of silence, the barrage began to appear crazily, such as "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Simple sighs and crazy longings.

Huai Qinglu had already forgotten that she was doing a live broadcast, and her mouth was not responsible for making any witty words at this time, it was only used to taste the dishes in front of her!

She even thought it was not satisfying to eat with chopsticks, so she simply used a spoon to mix the bright red meat sausage, mixed it with the rice thoroughly, then took a big spoonful and quickly stuffed it into her mouth, her brows and eyes narrowed in enjoyment. After several mouthfuls in a row, I finally stopped my almost intoxicated energy, gathered up my thoughts about live broadcasting, and said to the mobile phone: "...I probably understand why this stewed pork rice is called 'forbidden'. In ancient times, it is estimated that the emperor also wanted to enjoy it alone, and would not give it to others!"

After more than two thousand years, the thinking of the young anchor miraculously coincides with the brain circuit of Sima Rui, the emperor of the Eastern Baptist Yuan Dynasty.

At this moment, Huai Qinglu didn't know that she had guessed the name of this dish correctly, so she just explained a few words in a hurry, and then began to feast on it, picking up a piece of asparagus, praising the tenderness and fragrance; eating a lion's head, boasting A soft and delicate sentence.

Seeing her eating so beautifully, the "Miss Sister is so cultured" and "Miss Sister is so cute when she eats" that always filled the screen are all gone, and the only thing left is--

"Jealousy makes me unrecognizable!"

"Ticket! I'm going to W town train ticket! Now, immediately, immediately!"

"Ah, ah, I don't need you to tell me how delicious it is, it will only make me more broken..."

And Huai Qinglu was smiling, and for some reason, looking at these fans who could see but couldn't eat, she felt a strange sense of joy in her heart.

After the cups and plates were messed up, Huai Qinglu touched her belly in satisfaction, and appeased the fans who were drooling and helpless: "I really enjoyed this meal today! So I'm going to ask Waiter, can you let me visit this amazing chef who can create such wonderful dishes while hiding in this small town in my hometown, and see if I can hear the detailed introduction of these dishes haha."