20

Chapter 20

In the midst of the dullness, finally the Yan family couldn't sit still.

"Uncle Tang, in the current situation, do you have to give me a charter?"

The one who spoke was the son of Marshal Yan's cousin, an S-class sentinel, who was usually very in awe of Marshal Yan. However, up to now, the good situation of the Yan family has been ruined, and the main reason is not the guide of the uncle's son? And my cousin's previous proposal.

It can't be said that because you are the boss, Uncle, you won't be explained, right?

The dissatisfaction implied in the sentinel's tone was not too disguised. As usual, before Marshal Yan could speak, his father would slap him. But not now.

Marshal Yan sighed in his heart.

Hearts are still scattered.

"This mistake in intelligence work has caused us to suffer a loss. Here, I am responsible." After all, it is an old river and lake, and Marshal Yan did not dodge, but his tone was relatively light, "At the beginning, the strength of the Royal Legion, Our understanding is still a few years ago, so the strategy after that is based on misunderstanding, so now we have this dilemma."

"Then what do you think about it now?" Marshal Yan's avoidance is not to everyone's satisfaction, but now is not the time to be held accountable, so someone asked.

"The family is everyone's family. At this time, everyone should not hide it." Marshal Yan did not give an answer, but raised his eyelids, "Tell me, what do you think?"

old fox.

Someone cursed inwardly. But there are also those who can't hold back-for example, the cousin of Marshal Yan, who spoke directly:

"Now that we go to the Imperial Capital Star again, it is a rebellion. With the combat power of the Royal Legion, plus the Second Legion, I think we are in a daze. If we drag the Third and Fourth Legions and come back, maybe the whole army will be wiped out. I I think it's better for us to withdraw."

With the beginning, there are people who go along and say, "It's true", "Fortunately, it's not too late to turn around now."

There are also those who are not reconciled, but they can't think of a situation where they can turn defeat into victory, and their momentum is weak.

Marshal Yan has been noncommittal, and it seems that he wants to "democracy" to the end.

Gu Zhaomi sat in the corner, as if being eaten by insects and ants. He didn't understand, didn't understand why, he had already taken the lead and knew all the things that might happen in the future, but he still lost to Bai Yue!

He took out "Nirvana", and Bai Yue actually created "brilliance" that was not there in the previous life!

97 points! That's 97 points!

When was the last patent with a score above 90 points? Nine hundred, no, more than a thousand years ago, right?

How is it possible for Bai Yue? How old is he? How many years have you studied medicine? I was deliberately suppressed by myself again!

Is there really someone who is blessed by God? He obviously took away his potion and the sentinel he loved all his life, but he not only broke through to the 3S wizard, but also developed a potion with a score of 97, which solved the crisis of the entire royal family?

Gu Zhaomi couldn't understand and couldn't let go of this matter. Bai Yue's name swirled and swirled in his mind, as if mocking his powerlessness and incompetence.