125

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 125

"what?"

Xiao Tang's first reaction was disbelief.

This is not because Xiao Junsheng loves his son so much, let alone his mother, but because Xiao Junsheng is a very sensible person. On the premise that he is satisfied with the heir, he will not allow the possibility of internal fighting in the Xiao family, let alone put his property at risk because of his love for his lover.

Hong Liang talked about today's experience almost pityingly, and finally said: "Brother Xiao, your father's lover...ah, maybe you will call your stepmother after a while? Your belly is protruding a little, and you are already pregnant. Walk It's all windy. I heard that she is pregnant with a healthy boy. It seems that she is like a fish in water in the circle. I heard from my mother that she has a new diamond ring on her hand. The carat weight has attracted the envy of the whole circle... "

child. diamond ring.

Xiao Tang gritted his teeth subconsciously: "Impossible." His tone became weaker, and his heart sank.

-If it is true, what does it mean that his father never told him?

He couldn't help thinking about the last few conversations he had with his father. Xiao Junsheng asked him to reconcile with Bai Yue, and even said "otherwise the consequences will not be what you want to see".

...Could it be that Xiao Junsheng really plans to train another heir if he can't solve this problem?

Bai Min sat next to him with his belly raised, and his due date is just two days away. Seeing that Xiao Tang was in a bad mood at the moment, he reached out to shake Xiao Tang's hand, but was pushed away by the irritable Xiao Tang.

Thoughts fluctuated greatly during pregnancy, Bai Min burst into tears immediately, and Hong Liang laughed heartily when he saw this scene. It is said that Bai Min is valued more, but it seems that is not the case. Really love, how can you be so shameless in front of others? Did you say you didn't keep it as a pet?

--Oh, but maybe, this is how Xiao Tang loves someone? Ever since Bai Yue turned into a great scientist, his past entanglements with Xiao Tang have been wiped out, and any alumni and classmates are willing to come out and break the news. However, it is different from the wind direction when Bai Yue was kicked out before. This time, he is all sighing to Xiao Tang, saying that he is domineering, has a strong desire to control, and Bai Yue is a good person, how can he bear it?

Hong Liang thought wildly, consolingly, but sarcastically: "Brother Xiao, don't take it out on sister-in-law when you're in a bad mood. Even if sister-in-law is an illegitimate child like your future brother, this family is pregnant with your child after all." .Hey, by the way, when will you marry your sister-in-law? I heard from my sister-in-law that a big man with a big belly is not good-looking, but even if it is rare for a man to have children, what's the big deal with your support? You should get married quickly, otherwise, you A child who is older than your brother may also become an illegitimate child."

bastard bastard bastard bastard...

A series of "illegitimate children" provoked Xiao Tang to slap on the coffee table.

His entire face was gloomy, and he stared at Hong Liang almost piercingly: "Brother, this kind of provocation is too low-level, I'm almost forty, even if what you said is true, my younger brother was born as a child Baby, when he grows up and can grab food, I have already held what I deserve in my hands."