32

Chapter 32

Collins and his Red Dragon mercenary group brought the "truth" to every corner of the Principality of Bigland, and Ludwig was not idle.

The system told him that in the coming new year, the Phoenix Association will officially enter the stage of this continent and become the Phoenix Rebels, stubbornly challenging the authority of the Holy See of Light, and instigated several uprisings.

The power of the Dark Holy See is getting stronger and stronger, attracting many poor people who are incompetent, ruthless, and indifferent to the Church of Light, and even small nobles and farmers who have small wealth but lose their population. Claude also obtained a rare holy weapon during the year, which can feed on negative emotions and nightmares. Disputes and wars brewed more resentment and resentment, which fed this holy artifact and helped him achieve twice the result with half the effort in the subsequent practice.

Since Ludwig knew that the future situation was not good, he could not sit idly by. He can't allow himself to lag behind Claude in strength, otherwise it will be troublesome without the strength of a fight. During this period of time, he devoted himself to practicing in the holy pond in the Holy See, and at the same time rectified the people of the Holy See within his authority, and held several more blessing activities, hoping to reduce the conflict between the commoners and the clergy.

"My dear highness, look what good things I brought back!"

Accompanied by a familiar voice, a dark shadow leaped into the gorgeous room lightly and swiftly.

"Collins."

Ludwig was both helpless and pleasantly surprised to catch the tail of the small red dragon that flew over, "Why did he get in in the shape of a dragon again?"

Moreover, this person has grown into an adult body now in the shape of a dragon, and it can be said to be obscuring the sky when fully released.

"If I wasn't in the form of a dragon, would you let me in?" It was very different from the appearance when he first turned into a dragon, who was unable to speak and only had forearms. Now Collins is very familiar with his form.

At this moment, it blinked its big round eyes innocently and tilted its head, making Ludwig, who knew how huge his body was, softened a little.

"Of course not." Ludwig sighed, "I'm bathing in the holy pool, can't you wait?"

"No. It takes half a day for you to practice." The petite red dragon fluttered a pair of wings and threw himself into his arms. His two front paws were hung on the flap of the bathrobe, and his weight pulled away the clothes, revealing a large area of ​​the boy. White chest.

The cobalt blue eyes flickered, and its small head suddenly lowered slightly, directly rubbing against the boy's skin.

"!"

Ludwig felt that the protrusion on one side of his chest was rolled up by a soft and hot thing, and his face was suddenly dyed crimson, and he gritted his teeth: "Collins!"

"I'm just a dragon." The bastard emphasized innocently, "Didn't your horse lick you?"

Ludwig grabbed it angrily and carried him as far away from his body as possible: "How dare you compare yourself with a horse? I can ride my horse, how about you?!"

The red dragon's big eyes blinked quickly, and immediately, there was a kind of "shy" expression on the dragon's face that could be understood across biological groups: "If you want, I can also ride it for you. ."

Ludwig was stunned for three seconds before he could react. His entire face was flushed with blood, and he threw the one in his hand fiercely, and let out a roar from his throat: "-Get out!!!"