60

Chapter 60

Huo Shichen was really furious, and Li Shuze, who was on the phone, also exuded a frightening chill. Families like them have been aware of some very dark things since childhood. Looking at Linyan at this moment, what comes to mind is definitely not a peach-colored incident, but quickly thinking about who sent this person, what purpose he wants to achieve, and whether Qin Yishao will A major incident, how to resolve it, whether the other party has a backhand, etc.

It is estimated that Guan Baiyue alone knows that Lin Yan has nothing else, just wants to have a good impression with Qin Yishao's skin.

But no one believed the truth.

Who would do this at the risk of killing someone? Wouldn't deep hatred and hatred use this method?

"If you don't mate, you will die", this setting puts the blood in the little yellow mosquito, and it really happened nothing but horror.

Guan Baiyue was worried that Linyan's medicine was so effective that Qin Yishao would really die if he didn't have a relationship with anyone, and said anxiously: "If this is the case, does Yishao need to find someone..." He was a little hard to say.

"Who knows what this person said is true or not?" Huo Shichen was worried, "It's best to ask the doctor to see it." "How long will

it take for the doctor to come?"

"At least twenty minutes." Li Shuze answered, "I The person who asked the family to contact the nearest top hospital."

Twenty minutes...

does it take some time to diagnose? Moreover, Guan Baiyue was really afraid that the props of the strategy system would not be detected by the doctor.

Guan Baiyue looked at Linyan: "If nothing happens, how long will it take you to die? What is the origin of your medicine? Are you sure you can have a relationship? Will there be any sequelae?"

He asked a series of questions, the expression on his face was very scary .

Lin Yan never thought that Guan Baiyue, who was said to be so gentle and jade-like in his heart, who was "disparate in appearance, very hypocritical, and only pretending", would have such a horrific side, and he was overwhelmed by his aura and couldn't speak at all. .

"Say. If there is anything in Yishao, we will count it on your head. You'd better tell everything you know."

Li Shuze rarely said such a long series of words. The cold light in his eyes made Lin Yan's nose sour.

"Shuze..." He muttered and prayed, but Li Shuze's expression didn't change.

Lin Yan looked at the three people around him, no matter what he was attacking or what he thought he could use as a stepping stone, they were so unfamiliar to him that he was shocked.

He has never had such a clear moment when he realized that these three people came from different backgrounds, and the gap between him and them is not only the talent created by wealth and money, but something more.

"As long as there is a relationship, it's fine."

He said in a trance, as if he was in a dream, his mind was in chaos.

"There will be no sequelae... I swear I really won't. As long as it is..." The tip of

his tongue trembled.

The terrifying aura of the three people in front of him made him subconsciously choose the only possible way to protect himself at this moment:

"As long as it's with me."